ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders will be our main rival for the next foreseeable future.
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:14 PM 08-11-2020
This is a really nice video put together by a Raiders fan about how we will be competitive. It seems slow at first but it's really enjoyable. Mayock has drafted well. And I'm referring to AFCW opponents BTW

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:22 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm interested in your thoughts on Andy now. I know before you weren't a fan.
He now has the best quarterback of his generation, a GM that improved the roster quite a bit, and he's gotten over his irrational loyalty to Bob Sutton. Those things certainly helped.

He still makes questionable decisions with the clock and time outs and challenges, but having a loaded team and a team that's capable of making comebacks instead of the way the Smith teams were built does not play to Reid's weaknesses any longer.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:33 AM 09-15-2020
Raider fans have to be concerned with that defense.

Allowing 30 points, 400 total yards, 6.1 yards per play, and over 4 yards per carry against THAT offense. McCaffrey is sensational obviously, but the rest is pretty meh.

They also only managed 1 sack and 3 QB hits. Carolina had the 29th best pass protection line last year too. They allowed 58 sacks.

Can’t stop the run, can’t get after the QB.

Good lord...we’re dropping 50 on them.
[Reply]
NWTF 10:11 AM 09-15-2020
Id give them #2 in the AFCW but thats mostly by default. After the Chiefs what do you got, 3 teams fighting to get to .500. The Raiders will probably reach, maybe even surpass that but overall, meh.

I just dost see any competition within the division other than the competition between the other 3 trying to avoid last place.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:54 PM 09-21-2020
They're puTTing up a fight against a potential SB contender
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:52 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
The Aints aren't a SB contender. Brees is done.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:55 PM 09-21-2020
No, I don't think so. The Saints offense is a shadow of its former self tonight. Not too long ago, if you gave them a short field like that, they score a TD, and in dramatic fashion. You could pretty much take that to the bank. For them to stall like that is almost unheard of.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:06 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No, I don't think so. The Saints offense is a shadow of its former self tonight. Not too long ago, if you gave them a shirt field like that, they score a TD, and in dramatic fashion. You could pretty much take that to the bank. For them to stall like that is almost unheard of.
Ok, now the Raiders are kicking their ass.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:07 PM 09-21-2020
Ok, now the Raiders are kicking their ass.
The should be now.

The Saints are a fast break team on both sides of the ball. They're not built for getting pounded in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The should be now.

The Saints are a fast break team on both sides of the ball. They're not built for getting pounded in the 4th quarter.
Yeah, NO isn't built for this kind of game. They're designed to get a quick lead, and then force their opponent to pass, so they can sic that fast DL on your QB. Stopping a grinding running attack isn't their cup of tea. But they have time. Maybe they'll get lucky.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:30 PM 09-21-2020
Impressive win against the Saints. Next 4 games:

@NE
BUF
@KC
TB

Let's see how they look in a month.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:34 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:

@NE
BUF
@KC
TB

2-4
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:39 PM 09-21-2020

@NE
BUF
@KC
TB

They could easily lose three of those games. They got pretty lucky they didn't fumble this one away, literally. That fumbled exchange on the GL was horrific, classic Carr, and usually the other team recovers that shit.

But NE will be a handful, especially as the Raiders can't seem to generate a pass rush. If they let Cam do whatever he wants in the pocket it probably goes badly for them.

Buffalo's defense will eat Carr alive. They might even out-score Buffalo's offense.

They have no chance against KC.

TB also might give them trouble if they can't find a pass rush. Tom Brady might be 43 and immobile, but if you don't rush him he can still pick you apart. Especially if your secondary is as raw as the Raiders is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:40 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They could easily lose three of those games. They got pretty lucky they didn't fumble this one away, literally. That fumbled exchange on the GL was horrific, classic Carr, and usually the other team recovers that shit.

But NE will be a handful, especially as the Raiders can't seem to generate a pass rush. If they let Cam do whatever he wants in the pocket it probably goes badly for them.

Buffalo's defense will eat Carr alive. They might even out-score Buffalo's offense.

They have no chance against KC.

TB also might give them trouble if they can't find a pass rush. Tom Brady might be 43 and immobile, but if you don't rush him he can still pick you apart. Especially if your secondary is as raw as the Raiders is.
The only team on that list that is close to a sure win is the Bucs.

They're going to be 3-3 at best after those 4 games.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:08 PM 09-21-2020

@NE
BUF
@KC
TB

That’s brutal.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:18 AM 09-22-2020
I've said it here twice before and will repeat it again. The Raiders are the team I hate the most. There is a reason we have something called Raider Week. Not Bronco Week or Charger Week but Raider Week. The first time I developed hate for the Raiders was at a game in the late 90s when punter Louie Aguilar got into a fight with the Raider punter (forgot his name). That was crazy to watch. I've had the displeasure of being around Raider fans most of my life. These ****ers are everywhere. In every state. There is something said about the Raider mystique that draws people to become fans. I don't get it. Maybe it's those evil looking black&silver uniforms. I just can't understand what is appealing about a team who has a tradition of losing for the last two decades. And who played in a shitty ass place like Oakland. The Bengals have had more recent success than the Raiders. They seem to have a huge following particularly amongst the black and latino communities. I have yet to meet a mexican or mexican-american who isn't a raider fan. In addition to their annoying fanbase, they also happen to have a horrible owner whose father was even worse of a human being than his weirdo son. When the Chiefs would lose at any given week, my bitterness was lessened with seeing the Raiders lose too.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up