ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1272 of 2688
« First < 27277211721222126212681269127012711272 127312741275127612821322137217722272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:35 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love it. It proves h could give a **** about the numbers. He just wants to win. Period.
There was nothing more deflating than watching Alex Smith run out of bounds rather than taking a shot downfield to end a half/game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:58 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love it. It proves h could give a **** about the numbers. He just wants to win. Period.
And Hill quit on the play. I'm not sure Patrick didn't care - I think he saw a genuine shot at a long completion for FG range.

Hill could've gone up and maybe brought that ball down; he'd have at least knocked it away. But I think he realized the clock was expiring and he just didn't want to expose his ribs. Looked to me like Hill heard some footsteps and threw the chute to keep from getting decked.

I'm honestly not sure I blame him. No sense in taking a shot to the ribs and potentially going down for awhile there. That game, even though the score was kinda close at the time, was never truly in question.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:43 AM 11-08-2018
I really, really, really fucking love reading threads where people shit on Mahomes, and then have the inevitable turn around. It's so joyous.

When we drafted him, I just threw myself completely into full homer Mahomo fanboy camp. I knew he'd be a superstar. I was willing to let myself get hurt.

Basically, I bought early on Apple. And I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the Dell threads.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:34 PM 11-08-2018

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:53 PM 11-08-2018

:-):-):-):-):-) :-):-):-)

OH.

MY.

GOD!!!!!

( Busts' a cabbage patch move )

"Stealing, and stealing, and dirty, double-dealing"!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:56 PM 11-08-2018
This thread is great. A lot of the same things being said that we have heard but it’s interesting seeing it from another fan base.

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/139540-mahomes-ii/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:09 PM 11-08-2018
Penis flopper wants to catch the record breaking TD :-)

[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:19 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
This thread is great. A lot of the same things being said that we have heard but it’s interesting seeing it from another fan base.

smart guy
Originally Posted by GreenWhite (Jets Board member):

Posted September 10
Mahomes will be better than Darnold IMO. In fact I think he will be the best QB in the NFL once Rodgers retires.

right now top 3 QBs are

Rodgers

Mahomes

Brady

[Reply]
Halfcan 03:31 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

:-)

Those posts are comedy gold. Let's see- Mahomes throws nothing but screen passes and dump off- and they would Still rather have Darnold over Mahomes.
[Reply]
Best22 03:35 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

Those posts are comedy gold. Let's see- Mahomes throws nothing but screen passes and dump off- and they would Still rather have Darnold over Mahomes.
Nothing wrong with liking Darnold over Mahomes. They’re allowed to be homers and I have no desire to convince them that they should favor Mahomes (they do, but won’t always admit it which makes a lot of sense).

But yeah, trying to tear down Mahomes is hilarious when their QB leads the league in picks while Mahomes leads the league in touchdowns and intended air yards.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:41 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Nothing wrong with liking Darnold over Mahomes. They’re allowed to be homers and I have no desire to convince them that they should favor Mahomes (they do, but won’t always admit it which makes a lot of sense).

But yeah, trying to tear down Mahomes is hilarious when their QB leads the league in picks while Mahomes leads the league in touchdowns and intended air yards.
Mahomes is the best QB in the NFl now. Rogers looked slow and very average against the Pats. Brees should be mentioned as second best over Rogers.

Darnold looks like he lost his confidence playing on that team. They can homer him up all they want, but he will Never be close to as great as Mahomes-ever.

I bet there are some great post on Bills blogs now- since they made the dumbest move in history. Bears too.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:46 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes is the best QB in the NFl now. Rogers looked slow and very average against the Pats. Brees should be mentioned as second best over Rogers.

Darnold looks like he lost his confidence playing on that team. They can homer him up all they want, but he will Never be close to as great as Mahomes-ever.

I bet there are some great post on Bills blogs now- since they made the dumbest move in history. Bears too.
Ultimately, Mahomes will become such a calculated gunslinger he'll be the ROBOCOP of the NFL.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:16 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:

hahaha fuck Sam Darnold and fuck Jets fans too.

Yes, please homer all over Sam Darnold so the heart break will be even greater when he inevitably fails.

Also, the Mahomes defenders in that thread don't know how to properly argue for Mahomes. They're not nearly as seasoned as us.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:21 PM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
hahaha fuck Sam Darnold and fuck Jets fans too.

Yes, please homer all over Sam Darnold so the heart break will be even greater when he inevitably fails.

Also, the Mahomes defenders in that thread don't know how to properly argue for Mahomes. They're not nearly as seasoned as us.
Id probably guess that darnold will be running that division for the foreseeable future after the child kissing ball deflater retires.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 04:21 PM 11-08-2018
“The average QB takes 2.5 seconds to throw the ball. In the last 3 games, Mahomes has thrown 44 passes in 2.5 seconds or less seconds. Mahomes has completed 42 of 44 of those passes.”

^ why the OL looks so good
[Reply]
Page 1272 of 2688
« First < 27277211721222126212681269127012711272 127312741275127612821322137217722272 > Last »
Up