ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What non-Chiefs teams/storylines interest you this season?
Direckshun 10:35 AM 08-18-2017
For me, the 1st thing I'm super excited about is the development of all the rookie QBs this season.

Tribusky, Mahomes, Watson, and Kizer. All four have been getting awesome reviews and this league is THIRSTING for some new premier QB talents. The top QBs in this league for a decade have been Rodgers and Brady. I'm excited for all of these guys and I hope they all turn out to be amazing.

Another thing I'm very excited for is Tennessee. I'm a sucker for great OL play and the Titans have two of the best tackles in the game. I am dying for Mariota to develop and for that defense to bring some heat this year. As a fan of a small-market team I'm always predisposed to keeping up with some of the smaller markets, and I think Tennessee has a lot of talent and could surprise some folks this year.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:41 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Mitch Trubisky looked like a future star...he was the most impressive rookie QB. That guy is an accurate passer when moving...that's something you either have or you dont.

There is going to be a lot of pressure to start him if continues to look that sharp.
Would have been cool if the Bears had held onto Alshon a little longer.

But I think the Bears franchise is sufficiently dysfunctional that Jeff George is Mitch's ceiling.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:43 PM 08-18-2017
I'm looking for Tennessee and Tampa Bay to both become contenders.
[Reply]
notorious 03:47 PM 08-18-2017
I am somewhat interested in seeing how Atlanta handles life after contracting AIDS during the superbowl.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:50 PM 08-18-2017
If the Falcons have a Super Bowl hangover or not.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:51 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm looking for Tennessee and Tampa Bay to both become contenders.
Do you think Tennessee will take the AFC South?
[Reply]
JimBaker48.8 04:01 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Do you think Tennessee will take the AFC South?
Right now most people have them as the favs because they are the most settled team in the division at QB and Oline.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:19 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by JimBaker48.8:
Right now most people have them as the favs because they are the most settled team in the division at QB and Oline.
Makes sense to me.

If my Raiders or your Chiefs were in the AFC South, our teams would take that division by Thanksgiving.

But we will see.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:27 PM 08-18-2017
Rookie QB's & rookie RB's.

AFC West teams

Do we see a decline in Brady after 40?
[Reply]
frozenchief 04:28 PM 08-18-2017
I want to see if the Browns show any life and potential hope for the future or if they just s continue to majorly suck.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:29 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Would have been cool if the Bears had held onto Alshon a little longer.

But I think the Bears franchise is sufficiently dysfunctional that Jeff George is Mitch's ceiling.
Yeah..their ownership is terrible.

If Mahomes looked that impressive...KC might be tempted to listen to offers.

I dont think I've ever seen a rookie look that good in his first ever game...granted its preseason. I think he started 9-9 or 12-12... I cant remember but he had a perfect passer rating for a while...and his passes were on point.
[Reply]
notorious 04:30 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..their ownership is terrible.

If Mahomes looked that impressive...KC might be tempted to listen to offers.

I dont think I've ever seen a rookie look that good in his first ever game...granted its preseason. .
What are your conspiracy predictions for the upcoming season? I am not trolling, just interested.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:34 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
What are your conspiracy predictions for the upcoming season? I am not trolling, just interested.
Why..because I said last preseason that it would be the Brady revenge tour...and pointed out the NFL was artificially hyping a 7-9 Raiders team that hadn't beaten anyone?

Not to toot my own horn....but
[Reply]
OldSchool 04:34 PM 08-18-2017
How Marcus Mariota is doing.

Whether or not Goff is a bust.

The development of the other young QBs that were drafted along with Mahomes.
[Reply]
rico 04:38 PM 08-18-2017
I want to know if Todd Gurley experienced a Sophomore slump last year or if he is the real deal....
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:39 PM 08-18-2017
I think the Bengals could be really fucking good this year with Mixon. They had a hell of a draft.

They're my dark horse pick to topple New England in the AFC.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up