ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Marvez: No 'awkwardness' for Chiefs thanks to bonding of Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes
Quesadilla Joe 07:10 AM 08-18-2017
Spoiler!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...medium=twitter
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:07 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's not entertaining to watch the Chiefs tread water for four years with a guy who isn't just "not elite" but who wasn't even average last year.

So I get my entertainment by shitting on him.

Hope you're entertained.
I am.. Classless scumbags such as yourself and rico tend to be entertaining. Their lack of morals and willingness to embarrass themselves fascinates me.

Continue on man.. I could use a laugh.
[Reply]
rico 12:13 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I am.. Classless scumbags such as yourself and rico tend to be entertaining. Their lack of morals and willingness to embarrass themselves fascinates me.

Thinking that Chief Mahomey can reel in some beautiful women that I subjectively believe are better looking than Alex's wife is classless and scummy?!?!?

Your Alex-only glasses have made you a bitter, angry person.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:17 PM 08-18-2017

For a man with class and morals you sure do put down a lot of people the second they disagree with you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
You're right...it's not funny. Alex's wife isn't really all that hot. I'm sure Chief Mahomey could rake in way hotter women than her. Very low shot at Mahomes there by Clay, IMO.
You gotta slay some of them hoodrats before you work your way up to the news anchors around town and stuff.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:25 PM 08-18-2017
Thinking that Chief Mahomey can reel in some beautiful women that I subjectively believe are better looking than Alex's wife is classless and scummy?!?!?

Your Alex-only glasses have made you a bitter, angry person.
I didn't mean that post in particular. I meant in general there's been some comments that I felt were inappropriate and classless by you.

If you are in denial you might want to go back and reread some of your posts.

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
For a man with class and morals you sure do put down a lot of people the second they disagree with you.
I've been insulted more here than a bullied geeky kid in HS has in a year. I have a right to defend my objective Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith's posts.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:40 PM 08-18-2017
I've been insulted more here than a bullied geeky kid in HS has in a year. I have a right to defend my objective Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith's posts.
I want you to read this paragraph and ask yourself if you deserve what's coming to you.
[Reply]
rico 12:42 PM 08-18-2017
I didn't mean that post in particular. I meant in general there's been some comments that I felt were inappropriate and classless by you.

If you are in denial you might want to go back and reread some of your posts.

Yeah, I know one off the top of my head that was pretty classless...I am sorry for calling you and Tiger cousins due to his uncle and your "pa" presumably being the same guy. I know that you and Tiger are the same guy and I shouldn't have implied any differently. That was classless of me and I am ashamed of that. I'm sorry about how things went down with your uncle...no wait, I am sorry that you went down on your uncle, Pennsyltucky Tiger Bob. That shouldn't be a laughing matter.
[Reply]
rico 12:43 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You gotta slay some of them hoodrats before you work your way up to the news anchors around town and stuff.
That's true...it's a process. Gotta groom him for the big time hoes!!!
[Reply]
-King- 01:17 PM 08-18-2017
Oh the same posters who have ruined every other chiefs thread are ruining this one? What a surprise
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Best22 01:20 PM 08-18-2017
:-)
[Reply]
rico 01:21 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Oh the same posters who have ruined every other chiefs thread are ruining this one? What a surprise
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah that PAChiefsGuy is something else, man!!! I feel your pain!!!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:25 PM 08-18-2017
Posted via Mobile Device
I apologize man. I simply don't think talking about having sex with one of our players wives is funny (rico apparently thinks it is hilarious but that's easy to predict). I had to say something.

We'll get back to talking football now.

I think Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith is a really classy guy and he is going to help Mahomes out in anyway he can which is great. Not all veteran QBs are like that.

In 2014 Kaepernick actually talked about Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith being a great mentor in SF.

“I don’t think I would be at this point so quickly if (Alex Smith) hadn’t been such a great mentor to me and helped me along with things,” Kaepernick said. “I’m very grateful for my teammates as well. I wouldn’t be here without them.”
[Reply]
-King- 01:28 PM 08-18-2017
Yeah that PAChiefsGuy is something else, man!!! I feel your pain!!!!
You, PAChief, Clay, Pablo, Tigger and Sandy need your own subforum. Each thread it's the same thing with you guys.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:32 PM 08-18-2017
You, PAChief, Clay, Pablo, Tigger and Sandy need your own subforum. Each thread it's the same thing with you guys.
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)

Way to call them out -King-!
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 01:39 PM 08-18-2017
PAChief, Tigger, 3douchebag and Sandy need your own subforum. Each thread it's the same thing with you guys.
Posted via Mobile Device
fyp
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up