ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How do we save ChiefsPlanet?
TLO 10:47 PM 08-16-2017
I've said this before, and I think it bares repeating - the only good/real football talk that goes on around here is in the chatroom on gameday, and in the draft sub forum.

I personally gave up a long time ago trying to have productive conversations in threads for a few reasons;

1. I got tired of being a "****ing moron" or "butt ****ing mongoloid" when I didn't agree with someone's asinine take. I have a decent amount of football knowledge, and I enjoy discussing it with others in chat on Sundays.

2. The mega threads are not easy to keep a conversation going in. I could reply to someone, go back to work for an hour or two, and our conversation has already been ruined by the typical "Alex Smith sucks" or "Alex is the best" crowd.

3. The Alex Smith fanboys and the Alex Smith haters derail threads all the damn time. What's the point about trying to have a conversation about the TE position when SweetDaddyHate or another will chime in about "who cares who our TEs are, won't ever matter because Alex is our QB - lololololol"

I love this place, I really do. And maybe in a weird way by starting stupid threads all the time and poking fun at Dane on occasion, I'm just trying to lighten the mood around here. (Though I've recently stopped starting so many threads, as well as poking fun at Dane)

Idk what the answer is to the problems Chiefsplanet is having, but I'd like to be part of the solution.
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:52 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Be nice. He spent the last three days on a Greyhound bus.
AND got hit in the nuts on the ceremonial first pitch. :-)
[Reply]
splatbass 12:06 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This board was created 17 years ago today. As early as 2003 some of us thought it was starting to go to hell. 14 years later, it hasn't got there yet. :-)
It isn't Hell, but you can see it from here. :-)
[Reply]
TimBone 12:23 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
I'm not suggesting anything you butt fucking mongoloid. Go jerk off to an Alex Smith 3rd and 9 two yard completion to Albert Wilson GIF and then tell me we should have cut Maclin.

I bet you don't even have a sweet motorcycle. Fuck off
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:26 AM 08-17-2017
I'm not suggesting anything you butt fucking mongoloid. Go jerk off to an Alex Smith 3rd and 9 two yard completion to Albert Wilson GIF and then tell me we should have cut Maclin.

I bet you don't even have a sweet motorcycle. Fuck off
Yes sir
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:34 AM 08-17-2017
It really just boils down to you.

You gave up...so that's one less person talking football. I stead of giving up, ignore the people you don't like...use ignore...and make more solid posts.

There's an audience and there is good football talk here...but some times people want to do a little ass slapping and dick waving.

Its all good...100% tight end , x and o talk would bore most.

I bet if you brought your interesting draft discussions and tight end talk back here in the lounge, and ignored the derailers...youd get a good response from folks.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:43 AM 08-17-2017
Also, i mean ...it seems to me that the last preseason game was heavily discussed, dissected, gif'd up...etc

We are all waiting for the next one...just sitting around sucking on a big ol chili dog....

I feel like this is one of the most anticipated pre seasons ...and seasons...since maybe vermeil

the Mahomes pick is so huge...for this team..

I mean people are coming back here posting..

Its odd you would complain now...

It feels energetic to me
[Reply]
alanm 02:15 AM 08-17-2017
The actual games haven't started yet. We've discused the same topics ad finum ad nausem. So fuck off mongoloid. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:54 AM 08-17-2017
Probably just need more threads where you stalk xztop.... you know, the good old days. Whatever happened to your classic ask a black guy threads? You have failed us Smokey
[Reply]
rico 04:02 AM 08-17-2017
I'm not suggesting anything you butt ****ing mongoloid. Go jerk off to an Alex Smith 3rd and 9 two yard completion to Albert Wilson GIF and then tell me we should have cut Maclin.

I bet you don't even have a sweet motorcycle. **** off
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 04:11 AM 08-17-2017
I'm not suggesting anything you butt ****ing mongoloid. Go jerk off to an Alex Smith 3rd and 9 two yard completion to Albert Wilson GIF and then tell me we should have cut Maclin.

I bet you don't even have a sweet motorcycle. **** off

Sup Dane
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:45 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by ping2000:
It's because we haven't won anything in most of this board's lifetime. We are jaded and waiting to get ****ed. Oh, and **** the Pats and Donks.
And, I think it's a product of where we are in the preseason and hate to say it, Alex Smith. He stabalized the position, but has polarized the fan base. The possible QBotF is on the bench and waiting until 2018... but, you're going to fight through 2017 and hope for the best. Half the crowd is ok with that and the other half is not.

The fans want playoff greatness and can smell it, but not with Alex. All of that emotion spills over into CP, you can't fix that, Big Smoke.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:00 AM 08-17-2017
I will step up.

Hi. My name is Elusive and a drug addict.
[Reply]
loochy 05:10 AM 08-17-2017
What can you do? Oh I don't know, maybe start by going back and reading this same damn whiney thread that at has been started every offseason for several years now.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:24 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
I will step up.

Hi. My name is Elusive and a drug addict.
We already new that buttfucker
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 06:14 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This board was created 17 years ago today. As early as 2003 some of us thought it was starting to go to hell. 14 years later, it hasn't got there yet. :-)

Hell, with the new mod team in place, it's actually in better shape now than ever.
So today is Chiefs Planet's Birthday? Should we change the top banner or something?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up