ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Free offer to CP Members
BlackHelicopters 08:22 AM 08-15-2017
When I was young and silly and reckless, I collected strange things. Circa 2005 I purchased all Pro and Division I ,at the time, authentic Schultz or Riddell authentic mini helmets. They are still new in case. Never opened. They sell on the internet today New for $25-26. I am willing to give away what I have. If your alma mater or favorite pro team is available, I will give to you. No strings attached. Had a rummage sale this weekend, but sold very few. If you are interested, indicate in the thread . I will reply, and then we can exchange PM's. Good luck.
[Reply]
Fish 09:36 AM 08-17-2017
UCSC Banana Slugs?
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:42 AM 08-17-2017
hey all, in case you missed it (he's not putting it out there much and I respect that) but the very kind OP here is having some life issues right now, so that needs to be his focus on getting back on his feet - helmets can wait! Best wishes Eight, focus on whats important!
[Reply]
loochy 10:42 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
hey all, in case you missed it (he's not putting it out there much and I respect that) but the very kind OP here is having some life issues right now, so that needs to be his focus on getting back on his feet - helmets can wait! Best wishes Eight, focus on whats important!
F THAT
GIMME MY DAMN FREE HELMET DAMNIT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING
DAMN IT
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:28 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by noa:
Awesome! Do you have a Northwestern Wildcats helmet?
No. Sorry. Already taken.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:29 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
A Wichita State one would be cool but it's been a long time since they have taken the field.
Not current Div I in football. Do they field a team?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:29 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
UCSC Banana Slugs?
Heh
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:30 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by loochy:
F THAT
DAMN IT
Sent this am by staff. I am in Cardiac ICU. Quad bypass tomorrow.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:31 AM 08-17-2017
F THAT
DAMN IT
Also, fuck off.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:34 AM 08-17-2017
Need a little time and LOTS of prayers.
Thanks gents.
[Reply]
loochy 11:51 AM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Also, fuck off.
Heart attack? Or is this something that's been impending for a while? The good news is I have multiple relatives that have had that surgery and haven't really had complications for 20+ years.
[Reply]
loochy 11:51 AM 08-17-2017
Also, fuck off.
you know I kid, right?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:29 PM 08-17-2017
you know I kid, right?
Yes, yes. Had severe pain at office yesterday. Never had pain like this. Girls from office took me to ER. Within 30 minutes I was in Cardiac ICU and talking with a cardiologist and Cardiac surgeon. Heavily medicated since then. More tests this a.m. Checked CP today about noon after tests. Just waiting. Heavy morphine and Valium to relax. Giving staff directions from bed. Missouri allows some qualified dental assistants to do certain procedures under certain circumstances. However, their main job today has been addressing envelopes for helmet mailing. Great girls. Nice, young .......
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:32 PM 08-17-2017
Yes, yes. Had severe pain at office yesterday. Never had pain like this. Girls from office took me to ER. Within 30 minutes I was in Cardiac ICU and talking with a cardiologist and Cardiac surgeon. Heavily medicated since then. More tests this a.m. Checked CP today about noon after tests. Just waiting. Heavy morphine and Valium to relax. Giving staff directions from bed. Missouri allows some qualified dental assistants to do certain procedures under certain circumstances. However, their main job today has been addressing envelopes for helmet mailing. Great girls. Nice, young .......
... And tasty?

Good luck man. Enjoy the Valium.
[Reply]
Fish 12:55 PM 08-17-2017
If I were on heavy morphine and valium, I'm not sure I could operate a potato, let alone post to CP.

Get better...
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:14 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
If I were on heavy morphine and valium, I'm not sure I could operate a potato, let alone post to CP.

Get better...
Tasty?
What kind of sick fucked up pervert are you?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up