ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:54 AM 08-14-2017
Mahomes is hands down the most talented QB on the roster and it is not even close!!
[Reply]
jaa1025 05:57 AM 08-14-2017
On the contrary, if the first preseason game showed me anything it's that the Chiefs will be just as good or better this year if Smith goes down to injury. He was clearly more talented and very comfortable as the QB. Smith may have some aspects that he is clearly better at right now as a veteran, but as the season progresses, thing the gap will close a little in those things.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:20 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Than he's won 21 out of 25. That means if Smitty were to play a game 100 times he will win 84 of them
Stop using that name, kid. That's not his nickname and it's lame as all hell.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 AM 08-14-2017
Or we could call both Alex and pen...Shitty
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:26 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Mahomes is hands down the most talented QB on the roster and it is not even close!!
Yeah that's not even debatable.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:27 AM 08-14-2017
Shitty Smitty rolled
Attached: alexsmith.gif (599.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:27 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
If Smith goes down this year the team is ****ed. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
I definitely felt better with Foles or Daniel on the roster. I'm not sure if we could win with Mahommes yet but, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things I guess. We probably won't win the SB anyway. I think Bray will be the #2 this season. Reid is just trying to light a fire in his ass right now. Mahommes is gonna sit this year for a couple of reasons. First, he's not ready. Second, he will be a distraction. He won't dress unless Alex or Bray are hurt or sick.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:29 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I definitely felt better with Foles or Daniel on the roster. I'm not sure if we could win with Mahommes yet but, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things I guess. We probably won't win the SB anyway. I think Bray will be the #2 this season. Reid is just trying to light a fire in his ass right now.
If we can win with Smith. We can win with Mahomes. It's not like Mahomes is replacing some sort of legend or anything. He would be replacing Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:39 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
If we can win with Smith. We can win with Mahomes. It's not like Mahomes is replacing some sort of legend or anything. He would be replacing Alex Smith.
We don't have the Cowboys offense. I think people forget that when they say things like this. Mahomes hasn't done anything yet and rookies like Dak are extremely rare.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:03 AM 08-14-2017
We don't have the Cowboys offense. I think people forget that when they say things like this. Mahomes hasn't done anything yet and rookies like Dak are extremely rare.
Still it's not difficult for Mahomes to replace Smith. If Reid can build an offense for a extremely limited QB like smith... He can for sure taylor one to mahomes...

Yes people realize he has done anything yet... Who would of thought. A first round rookie hasnt done anything yet in his first season before the season starts.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:37 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Smitty has won 22 out of his last 26 regular season games. I'm pretty sure not even Brady can do that in his last 26 regular season games
This has to be trolling.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:47 AM 08-14-2017
Still it's not difficult for Mahomes to replace Smith. If Reid can build an offense for a extremely limited QB like smith... He can for sure taylor one to mahomes...
We've waited 30 years to draft a 1st round QB.

We can wait one more to make sure the guy is ready to go...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:56 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
We've waited 30 years to draft a 1st round QB.

We can wait one more to make sure the guy is ready to go...
Don't disagree. But this laughable narrative that CP QB experts try and build that Mahomes can't play for a year or 3 because he needs to sit and learn. It's bullshit. It's not 1988. It's 2017.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:06 AM 08-14-2017
The Cowboys had/have a fluke of an Offensive Line, as mentioned several different times on this forum by members with more football knowledge than me or you.

Dak thrived because of it. Not saying that he's not talented, just saying.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:08 AM 08-14-2017
Don't disagree. But this laughable narrative that CP QB experts try and build that Mahomes can't play for a year or 3 because he needs to sit and learn. It's bullshit. It's not 1988. It's 2017.
And most 1st round QB's bust because of it.

Most 1st year starters bust because of it.

Personally I think guys like David Carr and Tim Couch would have been franchise guys if the franchise had waited and built a team around them first.

People don't understand how rare it is for a QB to come in and start year one and later win a SB...
[Reply]
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up