ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:32 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Smith to Tyreek is gonna be unstoppable this season.
Andy Reid will start calling a Wr screen every 3rd play once the regular season starts.
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 02:46 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He also has starting OL and starting skill position players surrounding him. How would he do with 3rd stringers? You should be more concerned about the OL than QB.
This^^^
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 02:48 PM 08-13-2017
Lets put The Rookie in with the first stringers and let Alex have the third stringers and see who looks best.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:59 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
Uh? Starting a qb before he is ready is a huge factor in the success and failure of qbs. Alex Smith started way too early and never became anything more than a game manager. Aaron Rodgers sat and is God. Geno Smith started way before he was ready and now is a fringe nfl player. Nothing wrong with sitting a guy who needs time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan Marino started his rookie season and had a HOF career. Dan Marino was only maybe a couple months older than Patrick is now and Patrick will be turning 22 next month.

Dan Marino compared Patrick to himself with mobility so really it's any ones guess good or bad how he will respond. I believe Andy Reid has been throwing all kinds of mental aspects and testing him out in practice and he is passing every test thrown at him. So I don't think he will be ruined. I think he can handle being a starter this year just not first few games and ideally after the bye week.

Nobody knows shit until it happens.
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:03 PM 08-13-2017
Marino is an all time talent
[Reply]
penbrook 03:05 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher:
Lets put The Rookie in with the first stringers and let Alex have the third stringers and see who looks best.
Alex still
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:06 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Alex still
Easily lol
[Reply]
eDave 03:09 PM 08-13-2017
"Smith is the best QB on the roster right now"

Yea, no shit Einstein.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:00 PM 08-13-2017
Smitty has won 22 out of his last 26 regular season games. I'm pretty sure not even Brady can do that in his last 26 regular season games
you have got to be fuckign kidding....

brady has won more fucking games, every season...than any other QB in history

put the fuckign pipe down with 'brady couldnt do that'

moron

2005 ---finished last half of season 7-2)
2006 ---12-4
2007--- 16-0
2008 - 1-0 (injured after)

theres a stretch where brady went 36-6

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/BradTo00.htm

dude rarely has lost more than 4 games in a season....like seriously 12-4 is a normal brady year...

don't even compare brady to shitty PLEASE

Im not even gonna go into other records/stats because I will blow a fucking gasket
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:02 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Marino is an all time talent
He sure is.

So when he says he sees the deal in Mahomes, I believe I'll listen.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:06 PM 08-13-2017
And actually Brady has won 23 out of his last 28 regular season games

alex is 21-7 during his last 28 reg season games

and in addition he has a SB ring and i think 4 playoff wins vs 1 playoff loss

not to mention MVP and GOAT solidified
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:14 PM 08-13-2017
Smitty has won 22 out of his last 26 regular season games. I'm pretty sure not even Brady can do that in his last 26 regular season games
unless I am counting it wrong, smitty has won 21 out of his last 26 games, not 22
[Reply]
Kaepernick 06:37 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Where the hell have YOU been?!

Hoping all is/was well.
Forget it Jake, it's the preseason. :-)

Football is back. Life is good.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:12 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Chiefs planet: Alex Smith sucks! They should have cut him after the playoff game.

Chiefs planet now: I'd hope he's the best he's starting over a rookie and a 4 year guy.

Which is it?
So you take the extreme opinions of CP and make every poster that doesn't understand the point of your thread have to answer for them. That's a lazy way to try and defend yourself.

A lot of CP thinks Alex should start this year. It isn't contradictory at all to feel that the QB position needs to be upgraded but also think that Alex should clearly be the best QB on the roster at the moment.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:15 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
unless I am counting it wrong, smitty has won 21 out of his last 26 games, not 22
Regular season not playoff. And did you really just compare the greates QB ever to Alex smith
[Reply]
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up