ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
eDave 01:49 AM 08-13-2017
And Mav!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:50 AM 08-13-2017
right now?

or

right now!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:53 AM 08-13-2017
Chiefs planet: Alex Smith sucks! They should have cut him after the playoff game.

Chiefs planet now: I'd hope he's the best he's starting over a rookie and a 4 year guy.

Which is it?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:18 AM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Chiefs planet: Alex Smith sucks! They should have cut him after the playoff game.

Chiefs planet now: I'd hope he's the best he's starting over a rookie and a 4 year guy.

Which is it?
Chiefs lose NOTHING long term starting Mahomes.

You happy now?

#ALLin
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:37 AM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:

Which is it?
Who said the Chiefs should cut Smith after the playoff game?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:50 AM 08-13-2017
Mahommes with the #2's this morning at camp.
[Reply]
Mav 11:23 AM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Chiefs lose NOTHING long term starting Mahomes.

You happy now?

#ALLin

Uh? Starting a qb before he is ready is a huge factor in the success and failure of qbs. Alex Smith started way too early and never became anything more than a game manager. Aaron Rodgers sat and is God. Geno Smith started way before he was ready and now is a fringe nfl player. Nothing wrong with sitting a guy who needs time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Trivers 11:31 AM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
Uh? Starting a qb before he is ready is a huge factor in the success and failure of qbs. Alex Smith started way too early and never became anything more than a game manager. Aaron Rodgers sat and is God. Geno Smith started way before he was ready and now is a fringe nfl player. Nothing wrong with sitting a guy who needs time.

words of wisdom
[Reply]
Coogs 11:35 AM 08-13-2017

Thing is, we will never know if things would have turned out differently for any of the 3 you mentioned if the situations were reversed. Would Smith be better if he sat? Geno? We will never know. Would AR suck now if he would have played earlier? We will never know.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:46 AM 08-13-2017
Chiefs promote rookie Mahomes to No. 2 QB http://es.pn/2uD65qp
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:46 AM 08-13-2017

Most of the time this is true but some rookie QBs can handle the heat in the kitchen but not very often. Wilson did and Dak looks like he has but will know more in a few weeks now that he doesn't have the NO.1 RB for the first 6 games. It was much easier for Dak than Wilson IMHO because the o-line was mediocre at best for Seattle at the time and Dallas has the best in the league.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:54 AM 08-13-2017
Smitty has won 22 out of his last 26 regular season games. I'm pretty sure not even Brady can do that in his last 26 regular season games
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:56 AM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
right now?

or

right now!
no right now.

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:00 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Smitty has won 22 out of his last 26 regular season games. I'm pretty sure not even Brady can do that in his last 26 regular season games
You can have the 22 reg season Smitty wins and I will take the 5 out of 7 SB rings to this point okay ?:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:16 PM 08-13-2017
Shitty's regular season wank-fests mean less than lukewarm piss to me.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up