ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 42
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:06 PM 08-12-2017
BJ Kissel @ChiefsReporter
#Chiefs coach Andy Reid specifically mentioned Rakeem Nunez-Roches as a guy who stood out after watching the film from last night.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:06 PM 08-12-2017
"With the exception of one snap, I thought LG (Bryan) Witzmann played well."

~ Andy Reid.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:07 PM 08-12-2017
Reid also mentioned rookie Tanoh Kpassagnon (6'7", 289lbs) & fact that he played three different spots last night (rush end, OLB, and DT).
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:08 PM 08-12-2017
Wood will burn if it gets too hot
[Reply]
JakeF 02:15 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Reid also mentioned rookie Tanoh Kpassagnon (6'7", 289lbs) & fact that he played three different spots last night (rush end, OLB, and DT).
It's dumb to play a rookie at that many positions this early on. At most he should have played DT and Rush end. I would have preferred they just put him at rush end and leave him there until he learns it.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:17 PM 08-12-2017
Looks like we found a star in Nunez Roaches though
[Reply]
JakeF 02:18 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Patrick has been doing it in camp as well.

So it's not like Alex is the only one capable of making throws to Tyreek but I bet by next year it's its going rival the greatest show on turf. Ok maybe not next year but years to come Patrick to Tyreek will be a phenomenal force to recon with.
Nobody said Alex was the only one who could throw to Tyreek. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:28 PM 08-12-2017
If that td pass wasn't called back he would of finished with 3 catches for 139 yards
I thought Conley and Albert Wilson were doing good at camp when I was there so I think they both can make plays that will make us be excited for.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:40 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I thought Conley and Albert Wilson were doing good at camp when I was there so I think they both can make plays that will make us be excited for.
Wilson literally had no impact this game
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:21 PM 08-12-2017
Wilson literally had no impact this game
It was interesting that Alex spoke of Albert during the game interview. He sure didn't have to mention him by name. Maybe Wilson really is showing some promise, and I am far from a fan of his. He would be lower on the depth chart anyway.
[Reply]
rico 03:31 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
It was interesting that Alex spoke of Albert during the game interview. He sure didn't have to mention him by name. Maybe Wilson really is showing some promise, and I am far from a fan of his. He would be lower on the depth chart anyway.
Well ya know, since Alex likes him...I suppose that means that you probably should start liking him as well, right?!?
[Reply]
Fish 03:33 PM 08-12-2017

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:57 PM 08-12-2017
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you meant, "fucked" at getting a chance to go 1 and out per 1-3 standard operating procedure.
My bad.

Can't WAIT for the transition year.
The vaginal leakings of the Regular Season Excellence-crowd are going to be absolutely magnificent.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:01 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Well ****. I would hope that a 12 year vet is the best QB on the roster right now.

He's the only one that has taken a snap in a regular season NFL game.
I thought he sucks though? We read that all the time on here.
[Reply]
wazu 04:05 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
I thought he sucks though? We read that all the time on here.
He does.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 42
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up