ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:51 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Sorry, the difference is glaring between the two. I for one d not want to see us win a bunch of games because of D and ST only to lose to Rapelisberger and Brady in the end.
Lol at the Alex Smith haters acting like our defense was the Seahawks defense of 2013-2014. Our D wasn't that good.

Our offense and Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith did their part. Our offense wasn't great but they certainly did a good job not turning the ball over and were clutch at several times during the season.

Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Yes

If you want to talk about Alex smith fairly, you must only use the second half of his career. You can't examine his 1st half of his career or you are a biased, hateful person.

If you really want to be completely fair , you must ignore all of the losing seasons and focus only on the winning seasons.

Otherwise you are obscuring the truth and just being a hater.
It took Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith a while to reach his peak. Havging 7 different OCs in 7 different years will do that to you. I am talking about his peak which is from 2011-Present. He has won more playoff games in that time than we have in the last 25-years. Think about that for a second.

We are lucky to have Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith on his team. He's the ultimate game manager.

#SmittyIsAWinner
[Reply]
threebag 12:15 PM 08-18-2017
Yes

If you want to talk about Alex smith fairly, you must only use the second half of his career. You can't examine his 1st half of his career or you are a biased, hateful person.

If you really want to be completely fair , you must ignore all of the losing seasons and focus only on the winning seasons.

Otherwise you are obscuring the truth and just being a hater.
Oh fuck. :-) yet you crown a kid based on draft position alone?
[Reply]
rico 12:30 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol at the Alex Smith haters acting like our defense was the Seahawks defense of 2013-2014. Our D wasn't that good.

Our offense and Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith did their part. Our offense wasn't great but they certainly did a good job not turning the ball over and were clutch at several times during the season.

It took Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith a while to reach his peak. Havging 7 different OCs in 7 different years will do that to you. I am talking about his peak which is from 2011-Present. He has won more playoff games in that time than we have in the last 25-years. Think about that for a second.

We are lucky to have Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith on his team. He's the ultimate game manager.

#SmittyIsAWinner

You know, there is a reason he went through as many OC's as he did. You Alex-only fudge machines always blame Alex's shortcomings from his first 6 seasons in the league on his excessive amount of offensive coordinators... However, maybe the 49ers went through OC's at such a rapid rate because none of them could find success with him until Harbaugh came into the picture and basically imposed a risk-averse offensive style of play due to Alex being the limited, testicle-lacking QB.

The presence of Alex Smith as the ordained QB in San Francisco likely had just as much or more of an effect on the offensive coordinator's struggles as the changing of offensive coordinators had on Alex's struggles.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:59 PM 08-18-2017
It's an absolute tragedy that any football fan should have to waste keystrokes commenting on this turd of a QB.

#ShittyIsABarnacle
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:19 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
maybe the 49ers went through OC's at such a rapid rate because none of them could find success with him until Harbaugh
Oh, zip this shit up already, fool. Your ignorance on this is glaring. Go through his OC's over those years... see who they are.. why they really left.. and what they accomplished since.

I have been pretty quiet lately as I read through the pages, but get the **** outta here with this garbage.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:21 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's an absolute tragedy that any football fan should have to waste keystrokes commenting on this turd of a QB.
The irony of it is, you DON'T have to. You ****ing live for it though, and can't help yourselves. Talk about an obsession. Smith probably dominates 75% of football posts on CP, and would be cut down to below 40% if the haters could just shut the **** up with the SAME OLD drivel... over and ****ing over again. :-)
[Reply]
rico 05:23 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Oh, zip this shit up already, fool. Your ignorance on this is glaring. Go through his OC's over those years... see who they are.. why they really left.. and what they accomplished since.

I have been pretty quiet lately as I read through the pages, but get the **** outta here with this garbage.
What, are you an insider on this or something?

Educate me, Sandy. Just like I tried to educate you on the pre-Smith Chiefs (which you never listened to because you aren't interested in the Chiefs). Educate me.

On paper, it appears to me that Alex Smith was a stone cold OC career killer!!!
[Reply]
rico 05:27 PM 08-18-2017
The irony of it is, you DON'T have to. You ****ing live for it though, and can't help yourselves. Talk about an obsession. Smith probably dominates 75% of football posts on CP, and would be cut down to below 40% if the haters could just shut the **** up with the SAME OLD drivel... over and ****ing over again. :-)
Oh so it's only the ones who don't approve of Smith that are responsible for the Smith debates?!?! Unbelievable... not only do the Alexsexuals not hold their Alex accountable for his deficiencies, but they don't hold themselves accountable for the debates and spats they get into.

Hypocritical douche-nozzle.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:29 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Oh ****. :-) yet you crown a kid based on draft position alone?
Quote me crowning anyone

Please

I'm waiting

If you don't, you prove yourself a lying cunt rag p o s
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:30 PM 08-18-2017

Educate me, Sandy. Just like I tried to educate you on the pre-Smith Chiefs (which you never listened to because you aren't interested in the Chiefs). Educate me.

On paper, it appears to me that Alex Smith was a stone cold OC career killer!!!
Smith kills OC's the way Rex Ryan kills QB's.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:35 PM 08-18-2017
Quote me crowning anyone

Please

I'm waiting

If you don't, you prove yourself a lying cunt rag p o s
Threebagso'manmilk has hitched his star to the Smith tard train, and is now forced to keep doubling down on his Smith stupidity.
Don't take it personally.
Instead, feel very sad for him. While everyone else is rocking-out to Mahomes, he'll be off in the corner huffing paint and having visions of Alex and Sandy doing the butt-bop.
[Reply]
rico 05:54 PM 08-18-2017

Some of Smith's OC's in San Fran:

Mike McCarthy
Norv Turner
Jim Hostler (kept the same offense as Turner)
Mike Martz
Jimmy Raye
Greg Roman

Looks to me like he worked with some pretty good offensive minds.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:58 PM 08-18-2017

Educate me, Sandy.
Of course I know the actual history of SF and Smith.

You can start by looking at his first two years' of OCs. Mike McCarthy and Norv Turner, who both left SF's OC spot to upgrade their careers as HCs.

"Smith-OC-killer!!! derp derp!"

Know who the 2007 OC was? No? don't feel bad. NO ONE does. His name was Jim Hostler.. and he was seen rowing his boat next to Gendry to finish his pro career out.

In 2008, the HC was Mike Martz.. who spoke glowingly of Alex, but Alex was lost to that shoulder surgery botch for the year anyway. Made no difference as to the Alex-OC-killer derp theory.

The rest of that time before Harbaugh was filled with the Singletary/Jimmy Raye/ Mike Johnson debacle. When Johnson stepped in to save the other two, Smith's play was on an upswing. Need I say more?

So yes.. very easily, is your Alex-OC-killer theory absolute trash ignorance. Thank you, and good day.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:05 PM 08-18-2017
Some of Smith's OC's in San Fran:

Mike McCarthy
Norv Turner
Jim Hostler (kept the same offense as Turner)
Mike Martz
Jimmy Raye
Greg Roman

Looks to me like he worked with some pretty good offensive minds.

Rico posting fact not fiction. That's how he rolls.
[Reply]
rico 06:17 PM 08-18-2017
Of course I know the actual history of SF and Smith.

You can start by looking at his first two years' of OCs. Mike McCarthy and Norv Turner, who both left SF's OC spot to upgrade their careers as HCs.

"Smith-OC-killer!!! derp derp!"

Know who the 2007 OC was? No? don't feel bad. NO ONE does. His name was Jim Hostler.. and he was seen rowing his boat next to Gendry to finish his pro career out.

In 2008, the HC was Mike Martz.. who spoke glowingly of Alex, but Alex was lost to that shoulder surgery botch for the year anyway. Made no difference as to the Alex-OC-killer derp theory.

The rest of that time before Harbaugh was filled with the Singletary/Jimmy Raye/ Mike Johnson debacle. When Johnson stepped in to save the other two, Smith's play was on an upswing. Need I say more?

So yes.. very easily, is your Alex-OC-killer theory absolute trash ignorance. Thank you, and good day.
Do I know who is OC was in 2007? "Well, no...I didn't just mention him in the post right before yours or anything."

Looks like some of these guys left to pursue bigger and better things because they knew their demand was going to decrease the longer they stayed with Smith...excellent moves on their parts.

Man, I feel like I've already got a better grip on 49er football than you!!!
[Reply]
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up