ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 42
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:21 PM 08-12-2017
Well fuck. I would hope that a 12 year vet is the best QB on the roster right now.

He's the only one that has taken a snap in a regular season NFL game.
[Reply]
wazu 12:26 PM 08-12-2017
Mahomes is better.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:29 PM 08-12-2017
He is the best but the separation between Smith and Mahomes isn't nearly as wide as i expected it to be.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:30 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
Mahomes is better.
Not yet.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:31 PM 08-12-2017
This has been said every fucking year since we traded for him. Even with Daniel and Foles.

Do you think Packer fans were confident in the team when Graham Harrell was the primary backup?

The Steelers with Landry Jones?

Yeah, those guys look fine NOW, but there was a time when they were both unproven first-time starters forced into duty because of an injury to the starting QB in the early days of their respective careers.

Just cool it with the "THIS TEAM IS SOOOOO FUCKED!!" shit. We're in trouble if Fisher goes down, too. We're in trouble if Hill goes down. Or if Peters goes down. DJ again. Houston/Ford. Even if Spencer Ware goes down. Schwartz.

That's football. There's 22 starting spots for every team and 32 teams out there. You're rarely going to find a team that can sustain injuries at any position and the guy who replaces him is good enough for the team to not skip a beat at all.
[Reply]
bigjosh 12:39 PM 08-12-2017
Alex smiths game last night.

Long pass to hill down the right sideline NICE

Screen to hill, low pass hill drops MEH they both need partial blame

Screen to sherman for 5 yards good placement.

10 yard run under pressure good/ penalty adds 15 yards to the run

Checkdown to ware for about 6 yds more of the same

Bad placement pass in endzone to harris could have been picked, bounced off DBs hands

Checkdown to ware for about 7 yards first down more of the same

Ware runs it in from the two

Smith didnt really do anything impressive. He did what we have all come to expect from him minus that bomb down the sideline. that was a nice pass though.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:40 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Water is wet. Women have secrets.

Who gives a ****?
Love it. Joe Hollenbeck stamp of approval. :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:44 PM 08-12-2017
Shocking, shocking I tell ya. I am so glad I pulled this thread up to learn this, thanks so much.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:56 PM 08-12-2017
Cuck Tales
[Reply]
penbrook 01:23 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by bigjosh006:
Alex smiths game last night.

Long pass to hill down the right sideline NICE

Screen to hill, low pass hill drops MEH they both need partial blame

Screen to sherman for 5 yards good placement.

10 yard run under pressure good/ penalty adds 15 yards to the run

Checkdown to ware for about 6 yds more of the same

Bad placement pass in endzone to harris could have been picked, bounced off DBs hands

Checkdown to ware for about 7 yards first down more of the same

Ware runs it in from the two

Smith didnt really do anything impressive. He did what we have all come to expect from him minus that bomb down the sideline. that was a nice pass though.
Indeed that pass was. We've been hearing about the Smitty Hill connection through training camp and it showed
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:36 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Indeed that pass was. We've been hearing about the Smitty Hill connection through training camp and it showed
Patrick has been doing it in camp as well.

So it's not like Alex is the only one capable of making throws to Tyreek but I bet by next year it's its going rival the greatest show on turf. Ok maybe not next year but years to come Patrick to Tyreek will be a phenomenal force to recon with.
[Reply]
rico 01:46 PM 08-12-2017
I've gotten to the point where I cringe when I hear or read his name.
[Reply]
penbrook 01:48 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Patrick has been doing it in camp as well.

So it's not like Alex is the only one capable of making throws to Tyreek but I bet by next year it's its going rival the greatest show on turf. Ok maybe not next year but years to come Patrick to Tyreek will be a phenomenal force to recon with.
Conley impressed me last night surprisingly
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:53 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Conley impressed me last night surprisingly
He should. I think he is catching on getting time with the first also helps him.

He is going benefit from Tyreek streak down field with intermediate throws. Teams will always have to account for Tyreek can't leave him alone on an island.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:05 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
He should. I think he is catching on getting time with the first also helps him.

He is going benefit from Tyreek streak down field with intermediate throws. Teams will always have to account for Tyreek can't leave him alone on an island.
If that td pass wasn't called back he would of finished with 3 catches for 139 yards
[Reply]
Page 2 of 42
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up