ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:22 PM 08-08-2017
Your O-line was ranked 9th in run blocking...against a 3rd place schedule.

Quit acting like it was this juggernaut, mauling machine...it was #1 in PASS blocking. Big difference...

Dumb-ass...
[Reply]
cmdrzman 02:46 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Your O-line was ranked 9th in run blocking...against a 3rd place schedule.

Quit acting like it was this juggernaut, mauling machine...it was #1 in PASS blocking. Big difference...

Dumb-ass...
Latavious Murray had 800 yards and 12 TD's behind this OL and he frekin sucks.... He split carries and hell, even he avg 4 yards a carry-

You should worry about the Chiefs run defense.. Why do you think the Chiefs are now scrambling to sign DT's off the street?

Want me to tell you why?
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:22 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Latavious Murray had 800 yards and 12 TD's behind this OL and he frekin sucks.... He split carries and hell, even he avg 4 yards a carry-

You should worry about the Chiefs run defense.. Why do you think the Chiefs are now scrambling to sign DT's off the street?

Want me to tell you why?
Not because of this...he doesn't even have pads on. #FeastMode

Interesting what Seahawk fans think...

"I would be surprised if he exceeded 600 yards and 4-6 TDs. Back issues don't magically go away with age. I hope he does better, but don't see it with the miles his body has already accumulated, year off or not.

One thing is for sure though, the NFL hype machine is fully on-board the Raiders' train."

[Reply]
cmdrzman 03:41 PM 08-08-2017
Not because of this...he doesn't even have pads on. #FeastMode

Interesting what Seahawk fans think...

"I would be surprised if he exceeded 600 yards and 4-6 TDs. Back issues don't magically go away with age. I hope he does better, but don't see it with the miles his body has already accumulated, year off or not.

One thing is for sure though, the NFL hype machine is fully on-board the Raiders' train."
Well, there you have it CP- Your resident boy BlackOp just referenced a post from a fans message board that somehow were all suppose to take as gospel- save this incredibly ignorant post so that in the near future when he tries and throws this logic your way you can remind him just how got damn dumb he is-

You want a real pi? here-

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:47 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Well, there you have it CP- Your resident boy BlackOp just referenced a post from a fans message board that somehow were all suppose to take as gospel- save this incredibly ignorant post so that in the near future when he tries and throws this logic your way you can remind him just how got damn dumb he is-
No...it's just like we've been telling the donko-tards about Charles. He's done...

Lynch is fat and slow now...with back problems. You hanging onto your memory of him years ago..and pretending it's now.

You're going to feel like a total sucker soon...even more than you already do. Suck that hype...suck it HARD. It will make the fall all that much sweeter...
[Reply]
cmdrzman 03:53 PM 08-08-2017
No...it's just like we've been telling the donko-tards about Charles. He's done...

Lynch is fat and slow now...with back problems. You hanging onto your memory of him years ago..and pretending it's now.

You're going to feel like a total sucker soon...even more than you already do. Suck that hype...suck it HARD.
You bring absolutely nothing to the table when you try and debate- You don't do any research, you just quote fans from other forums and believe everything you read- There's absolutely no substance to your argument what so ever- This is a pretty informative group here at CP and I actually think you might be the dumbest poster here- Congratulations-
[Reply]
Best22 04:08 PM 08-08-2017
Lynch is an older, west coast version of Eddie Lacy
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:44 PM 08-08-2017
So here is a tell tale sign of a NFL mandated agenda...its subtle..well not really. The average fan wouldn't realize their opinion has just been manipulated...this Raider-hype has been manufactured.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...cowboys-ravens

In the above recent video about preseason power-rankings, they go into detail, team by team, about why they are positioned where they are...BUT once they get past #8 they switch to team 10-20. Guess who is Ranked #9..yep Chiefs. They skipped them in order to justify ranking the Raiders at #4. They didn't want to point out that the Raiders haven't beaten them in 2 seasons or explain how a 12-4 team is ranked so low. They wanted no critical debate on the topic...

When you get to the written aspect of the article rankings, there is not one mention of any player what so ever...no healthy Houston returning, no mention of Hill or Chris Jones. It's the only description that doesn't say anything about the actual 2017 team or justification for the ranking.

It's ****ed up...I watched the video for the sole purpose of seeing how they would rationalize (spin) putting the Raiders (#4) ahead of KC (#9)...they didn't have to, they just out-right skipped them.

There is absolutely zero chance this wasn't done deliberately in post production editing...or written out entirely from the start. Has anyone ever seen a 12-4 team completely ignored by the media? They want nothing to distract from their Carr hype...

I've pointed these discrepancies out in the comments section...and my posts keep disappearing.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:34 PM 08-08-2017
Truth is Raider fans have waited 15 years for anything positive...so they will completely ignore the officiating that ushered in their rise from 7-9 to 12-4.

Interesting that the refs called a late return from Hill back against the Texans...but short spotted the Texans 3 times in a row...late, against the Raiders.

They are banking on people not recognizing these patterns against common opponents.

One fan from a Raiders forum noticed it....pasted as written.

First game of the year vs the Saints. Winning drive. We faced a 4th and 5 at the 18 yard line. Carr threw the ball well out of bounds towards Richard, game over, but refs called pi and kept us alive.

Our second win vs the Titans. They called Lewan for unnecessary roughness on the 3 yard line. They then still completed a pass into the end zone for the game tying score but they called Andre Johnson for a very questionable offensive pi, then on the Titans final attempt Carrie grabbed Harry Douglas in the end zone, but no call.

I think it was win #3 vs the Ravens that they could have won it with a FG at the end. They were one first down away from fg range and Joseph I think destroyed a receiver to end the game. As that happened live I thought for sure a flag would come in for unnecessary roughness. No flag.

Other games I can think of, PI against Tampa that gave the offense a 1st and allowed them to tie the game. Also, the many questionable calls against Houston.

We had 4th and 3 from the Bucs 5, Carr throws the ball out of the right corner of the end zone over Crabtree's head. Refs threw a holding call on Roberts who was on the opposite side of the field away from the play.

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 08-08-2017
Here's what Texans fans thought thought of being a part of the magical Raiders-Vegas hype agenda...the last one sums it up. People dont like being ripped off...

"Cheated on the spot on 3rd down and cheated on the spot on 4th down. Unreal."

"I think the refs have been bought by the Mexican government, incredibly."

"I never complain about the refs but this is unbelievable."

"We arn't going to beat the Raiders AND the Zebras at the same time."

"the NFL's clear agenda on who they want to win and succeed."

"This loss goes on the NFL and the officiating crew....I cant believe they had the audacity to call that game the way they did on NATIONAL TV in front of a NATIONAL AUDIENCE"

"wow never seen a game so awfully officiated in my life"

"We won plain and simple but the refs and the NFL gift wrapped this game for them with unbelievable blatant calls"

"Absolutely disgusted. But this time it's not because of the Texans. I am absolutely disgusted by the obvious bias against the Texans by the NFL and officiating crew. If they have already chosen a winner for the game, there is nothing that can be done to change the ending. "

"We've all watched games and a call or two go your way or against, but this game, wow. I can't help think that the NFL powers wanted the Raiders to win in front of their (home town) of Mexico."

"Lots of blown calls all in favor of the Raiders in every quarter"

"We have been robbed this game that we deserved. I'm so frustrated. I'll probably need to get off the Internet before I get in trouble."

" these have to be union NFL refs. NFL has to be in on the fix or these refs would lose their jobs."

"Its time to sell all 4 of my PSLs...these games are fixed. The refs have full control...and I thought the NBA was bad. "

"I do not no what to say."

"Tell me this isnt rigged some how ? Im mad as hell at this BS !!”

"This is becoming as realistic as WWF."

"That was a first down. Heck it was a first down on the play before. Worst game I've watched in officiating."

"Before the game, I was a little puzzled how the Raiders had won seven games. They surely can't be that good. Then I saw the refs, and now I fully understand."

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:04 PM 08-08-2017
Here's something for KC fans to ponder....Raiders had two other games against common opponents last year that ended in game deciding officiating. Tampa and Titans. Hey, up and coming QBs not named Carr...what a coincidence.

I posted, that day, that the refs were letting Tampa hold at will...even posted screenshots as it was so over the top.

Then you have the Titans game where Reid calls a TO when the FG kicker is lining up...and never gives Hill another touch after breaking off a long TD in the first quarter.

Both of those games have Smith throwing a red zone INT late...see a pattern.

KC barely loses in uncharacteristic, strikingly similar fashion to the same teams Oakland beats in the last minute on questionable officiating. What are the odds...the SAME teams...just like the Texans?

I wont even go into Reid taking 7 minutes against the Patriots in the hurry up or Shanahan blowing the SB ...they are ALL in on it. It's a manufactured joke...a money grab...made to look semi-organic.

They answer to billionaire owners...you either play ball or are looking for a new line of work...*waves to Dorsey sitting on the beach*
[Reply]
Eureka 01:33 AM 08-09-2017
Carr is a great up and coming QB. Dude is very humble and is def the Raiders MVP. SB aren't won unless you have a great QB.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVKpOurhVE

BlackOp just face it. Most here don't agree with you that the Raiders are just a lucky team who are gifted games by the refs. Respect is earned and the recent Raiders have earned most NFL fans respect.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:25 AM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Carr is a great up and coming QB. Dude is very humble and is def the Raiders MVP. SB aren't won unless you have a great QB.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVKpOurhVE

BlackOp just face it. Most here don't agree with you that the Raiders are just a lucky team who are gifted games by the refs. Respect is earned and the recent Raiders have earned most NFL fans respect.
So what teams have the Raiders actually beaten...that would warrant respect?

There is no reason for them to be hyped to this level....its ****ing stupid. Your own QB said it himself...

What would Raider fans think if KC was ranked #4 after getting beat 5 times in row by your team...and you were ranked #9 after just sweeping the division? NFL should just go ahead and rank the Dolphins over the Pats while they are at it...all I can think is there are trying to manufacture a lost rivalry by pissing off Chiefs fans.

I'm being totally honest when I say it's a ****ing creepy state of affairs...that people can be swayed by testimonials over common sense.

I hate the NFL..it's The Liars Club...a sham..an extortion.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:51 AM 08-09-2017
I only like sports for the competitive aspect..I dont want my team to unfairly win contests. There is no joy in that...

I dont care about anything other than a legitimate game. I find that interesting...and engaging.

Reading those Texans quotes pisses me off...they like their team, just like we all like our teams.

The NFL is trying to rig perceptions/outcomes to maximize profits....it's corrupted.

This isn't just a Raiders vs. KC issue..unfortunately they have chosen your team, a rival, to unfairly prop up.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:10 AM 08-09-2017
Here's something for KC fans to ponder....Raiders had two other games against common opponents last year that ended in game deciding officiating. Tampa
Raiders set an NFL record for most penalties in that game

23 penalties for 200 yards

Tell us again how the refs wanted the Raiders to win that game in Tampa...

You probably think the moon landing was shot in a studio in LA and that Elvis is still alive don't you?

The reason the NFL thinks the Chiefs are a 8 to 9 win team is because they lost some players and they have Alex Smith.. but the main reason is- winning 5 games on gimmick plays and turnovers rarely if ever carry over to the next season- It's part of the game- we get that- but to think thats gonna happen 2 years in a row is not using common sense-Whereas the Raiders earned those 4th qtr comebacks because they have a MVP franchise QB
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up