ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
Eureka 12:42 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Jesus...Raider fans are having to go back nearly 2 decades to find anything to talk shit about. :-)

They arent winning 5 games in the last 2 minutes this season...if either WR gets injured, they'll miss the play-offs. They'll probably miss them anyways. Middle of the road roster that were the positive beneficiaries in every close game. That isn't sustainable against the 4th toughest schedule this season.

Their coaches arent top-level...and that will be exposed this year, like it was in final game against Denver. That team came out flat and uninspired...just like they did against KC.

The NFL keeps hyping them as a SB contender...but when you break it down, they are a slightly above average team that hasn't defeated any of the better teams in the past 2 years. 2-9 against play-off bound opponents.

Thems the facts....Signing a 31 year old Lynch doesn't make them better than last year. Miller had 800 yards and 12 TDs...they can only wish Mr. Skittles matches those numbers....which he wont. He's just a name-brand at this point.
When Carr started his rookie season he was learning how to be a NFL QB
3-13

Second year the team was learning to compete 7-9 (They lost a lot of close games)

Third year the team was learning how to win 12-4 and they won a lot of close games.

This year they have expectation to win and they have to beat playoff bound teams. The GM has built a very good team and most Chiefs fans can see that they are a good up and coming team in this league.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:48 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Eureka:
When Carr started his rookie season he was learning how to be a NFL QB
3-13

Second year the team was learning to compete 7-9 (They lost a lot of close games)

Third year the team was learning how to win 12-4 and they won a lot of close games.

This year they have expectation to win and they have to beat playoff bound teams. The GM has built a very good team and most Chiefs fans can see that they are a good up and coming team in this league.
Your team has beaten Osweiler...that's the only play-off bound teams they have defeated in 2 seasons... and it took the refs against the Texans to do it.

Carr has never won in cold weather...in his career. Up and coming...sure, I'll give them that...but for NFL Network to act like they are the Patriots only competition, this season, is ****ing retarded. They were 3-3 in their own division..and the games against KC weren't very close. Chiefs turned it over 3 times in the last one and Carr still couldn't do anything...

If you are even a remotely objective fan...you would have to see the unending hype and scratch your head. JDR is not a top level HC....
[Reply]
Bowser 01:34 PM 08-07-2017
I mean for fuck's sake, the Raiders didn't crack .500 in THIRTEEN years. But yes, continue on with whatever this is that you're trying to pass as smack talk.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:45 PM 08-07-2017
Jesus...Raider fans are having to go back nearly 2 decades to find anything to talk shit about. :-)

They arent winning 5 games in the last 2 minutes this season...if either WR gets injured, they'll miss the play-offs. They'll probably miss them anyways. Middle of the road roster that were the positive beneficiaries in every close game. That isn't sustainable against the 4th toughest schedule this season.

Their coaches arent top-level...and that will be exposed this year, like it was in final game against Denver. That team came out flat and uninspired...just like they did against KC.

The NFL keeps hyping them as a SB contender...but when you break it down, they are a slightly above average team that hasn't defeated any of the better teams in the past 2 years. 2-9 against play-off bound opponents.

Thems the facts....Signing a 31 year old Lynch doesn't make them better than last year. Miller had 800 yards and 12 TDs...they can only wish Mr. Skittles matches those numbers....which he wont. He's just a name-brand at this point.
And the Cheaps belong in the same breath as the Browns and the Lions and haven't done shit since I was a toddler and thats a long time... Don't talk shit about us being in like 4 Superbowls since your single moment in the sun... Cheaps suck they have sucked for decades and have been the biggest embarrassment team in the west... I think you are worse than the Chargers overall. Quit embarrassing yourself , Cheaps don't have jack shit to hang their hats on.
[Reply]
Best22 05:02 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
And the Cheaps belong in the same breath as the Browns and the Lions and haven't done shit since I was a toddler and thats a long time... Don't talk shit about us being in like 4 Superbowls since your single moment in the sun... Cheaps suck they have sucked for decades and have been the biggest embarrassment team in the west... I think you are worse than the Chargers overall. Quit embarrassing yourself , Cheaps don't have jack shit to hang their hats on.
In my time watching the NFL, Lions, Browns, Bills, and Raiders were one in the same...no playoffs.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:19 PM 08-07-2017
There has been exactly one game in my lifetime that ever mattered between these two teams. The last AFL game and AFL Championship game ever played. Played at the Oakland-Alameda County Stadium on January 4, 1970.

Nobody cares about anything else.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:21 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Quit embarrassing yourself , Cheaps don't have jack shit to hang their hats on.
You should worry about Carr embarrassing himself...he had a below 40 passer rating TWICE last season VS. the Chiefs.

Just remember when you say KC sucks...they have beaten you 4 times in row. So by your own logic, you are saying the Raiders cant beat a team that sucks.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:43 AM 08-08-2017
You should worry about Carr embarrassing himself...he had a below 40 passer rating TWICE last season VS. the Chiefs.

Just remember when you say KC sucks...they have beaten you 4 times in row. So by your own logic, you are saying the Raiders cant beat a team that sucks.
You have to be an idiot not to see that the Raiders are building a similar team to the Cowboys.

The Raiders might have the best O line in the AFC this year, they have a very solid passing game, and Mack is looking like one of the top 10 game changers on D in the league.

I doubt Beast Mode is what he use to be but he's light years better than what they had before. I think Denver stays in that 8-8 range, SD climbs to that 8-8 range, and it's once again KC and OAK fighting for the division.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 07:15 AM 08-08-2017
Both the Raiders and Chiefs have good teams- The AFC West will come down to those two teams for a while now- I think both of them have surpassed the Broncos and Chargers- Rivalry is back, It's good for both teams- Having high levels of competition in our division better helps both teams going into the playoffs-
[Reply]
Rausch 07:23 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Rivalry is back, It's good for both teams-
And I completely agree.

Hell, the NFL has gotten so stale I'd cheer for them if it was Raiders vs. Pats in an AFCC game only to root against them the following week...
[Reply]
cmdrzman 07:31 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And I completely agree.

Hell, the NFL has gotten so stale I'd cheer for them if it was Raiders vs. Pats in an AFCC game only to root against them the following week...
Yup, I think everybodies tired of the Pats- Once Brady retires I think Belichick walks too- once that happens- the AFC is wide open- Nows the time to start jockeying for position when that happens in the next couple years if not sooner.. Ravens in decline, Big Bens on the brink of retiring, the Colts? eh.. don't see them much of a threat....Bengals are kinda a hit and miss- never really string strong seasons together- You could see the Raiders and Chiefs the next Pats and Steelers for a while in the AFC - I could see the Chiefs, Raiders and Titans the cream of the AFC crop in a couple more years- possibly the Texans if they get that QB
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:04 AM 08-08-2017
You have to be an idiot not to see that the Raiders are building a similar team to the Cowboys.
Minus a RB like Elliot....Oakland's paper-thin depth is where they will get into trouble this season. They are behind KC in a big way.

Chiefs were without Houston for 11 games and their entire interior defense was on IR (Howard, Bailey, DJ). They still went 12-4. Could the Raiders survive without Mack for 11 games? Could they win with back-ups along the interior? If Cooper is hurt, what happens?

Raiders gave up 24 points against a Denver offense that had only mustered 23 points in the previous 3 games combined. This was with the division on the line..they scored 6 points and looked terrible. That's on the coaching staff too..

Every team is at a disadvantage if the QB goes down...but the Raiders might be the most dependent. I dont know if they could win a game without him.

When it gets cold...you have to have a solid defense.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:14 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
I could see the Chiefs, Raiders and Titans the cream of the AFC crop in a couple more years- possibly the Texans if they get that QB
People hate on the Titans but they are building the right way.

There's too much good coaching there for me to not think they could take the last WC spot...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:21 AM 08-08-2017
Minus a RB like Elliot....Oakland's paper-thin depth is where they will get into trouble this season. They are behind KC in a big way.
True, but if Houston or Alex goes down we're fucked as well.
[Reply]
Best22 10:48 AM 08-08-2017
True, but if Houston or Alex goes down we're ****ed as well.
Houston has been "down" in some form or fashion ever since week 12 in 2015. We went 3-0 vs the Raiders without Justin Houston. Scores were: 34-20, 23-17, and 26-10.

Have you been watching Chiefs games the last 2 years? We can absolutely win without Houston.

That's why I'm so excited to have him back this year. Sky is the limit for this defense.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up