ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:20 AM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
There's a new sheriff in town-

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...by-draft-class
Shit-Sheriff....That article fails to even mention drafting Kelce, Morse, Peters and Jones. I'm just surprised they remembered to include Hill...

KC has been one the top drafting teams over the past 4 years...article is stupid. 3 All-Pros isn't worth bringing up, I guess...
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:20 PM 08-03-2017
Carr -"You always want people saying good things around this time," Carr said. "But also we know that that’s only because of what happened last year; that's not even this team. We know what we need to do better.

"We didn't even beat Kansas City ... last year. So I don't know why everyone is so excited."

They've watched the film on all those horrible, late, game saving calls...they know.

Carr seems as confused as myself as to why they are getting non-stop hype.

Just saw Charlie Casserly say "The Raiders are the best team in the AFCW"...I guess based on their 3-3 divisional record from last season? Their 0-2 record against KC...games in which they weren't even competitive? Then I saw he was wearing a NFL Network shirt...he's got his league-mandated script to repeat.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:17 PM 08-03-2017

[Reply]
Bowser 07:37 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Carr -"You always want people saying good things around this time," Carr said. "But also we know that that’s only because of what happened last year; that's not even this team. We know what we need to do better.

"We didn't even beat Kansas City ... last year. So I don't know why everyone is so excited."

They've watched the film on all those horrible, late, game saving calls...they know.

Carr seems as confused as myself as to why they are getting non-stop hype.

Just saw Charlie Casserly say "The Raiders are the best team in the AFCW"...I guess based on their 3-3 divisional record from last season? Their 0-2 record against KC...games in which they weren't even competitive? Then I saw he was wearing a NFL Network shirt...he's got his league-mandated script to repeat.
Mack is going to get 30 sacks (just like Von Miller did a few years back), dontchaknow. Of course they're going to win it.
[Reply]
88TG88 08:23 PM 08-03-2017
Hate em
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:46 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
Hate em
The hate for Oakland isn't quit there yet...not to Denver levels anyway. They have to actually beat KC, someday, then it will happen pretty fast...

What IS starting to piss me off is how every NFL Network mouthpiece already is crowning them AFCW champs...bizarre. Like it's a done deal....

The fact there are very few Raiders fans here...is because they have been terrible forever and haven't beaten the Chiefs in two years. There is no ground for shit-talking....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:33 AM 08-04-2017
You have to figure...they haven't been relevant since dial-up modems. Most of the younger KC fans dont even realize that they were actually competitive at one point in history...

Soon as the refs try to rob KC of a win...the hate will return. They (the refs) were pretty consistent in keeping the blatant rigging out of divisional match-ups last year.

I'm not actually worried about the Bay-turds as a team....I'm worried about the un-warranted media-generated hype. There is a universal agreement amongst NFL Network puppet-heads that this team is a shoo-in for the AFCC game...which is dangerous. We've seen this play-out before with Manning.

Even Carr said for them to slow their roll...but there is an agenda working. Breaking his leg threw a monkey-wrench in the script last year...

For the youngsters [myself barely among them], it's a double whammy. Because even when the Raiders were competitive in the 90s, they were not competitive against the Chiefs. If there's a single greatest thing about the 90s that isn't Derrick Thomas, it's an undefeated decade against the Raiders.

Of course, Gunther and Chuckie ended that with aplomb knocking us out of the playoffs 48-45 in a last minute FG in 2000.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:36 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Dude can't even phone a friend. He'd have to have one first.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 08-04-2017
You have to figure...they haven't been relevant since dial-up modems. Most of the younger KC fans dont even realize that they were actually competitive at one point in history...

Soon as the refs try to rob KC of a win...the hate will return. They (the refs) were pretty consistent in keeping the blatant rigging out of divisional match-ups last year.

I'm not actually worried about the Bay-turds as a team....I'm worried about the un-warranted media-generated hype. There is a universal agreement amongst NFL Network puppet-heads that this team is a shoo-in for the AFCC game...which is dangerous. We've seen this play-out before with Manning.

Even Carr said for them to slow their roll...but there is an agenda working. Breaking his leg threw a monkey-wrench in the script last year...
Man, it's amazing what one playoff win does for people...
[Reply]
cmdrzman 07:49 AM 08-04-2017
The hate for Oakland isn't quit there yet...not to Denver levels anyway. They have to actually beat KC, someday, then it will happen pretty fast...

What IS starting to piss me off is how every NFL Network mouthpiece already is crowning them AFCW champs...bizarre. Like it's a done deal....

The fact there are very few Raiders fans here...is because they have been terrible forever and haven't beaten the Chiefs in two years. There is no ground for shit-talking....
Former Chief Tony Richardson say Oaklands the only team that can take out the Patriots-

Burn your Richardson jeseys-
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:53 AM 08-04-2017
10+ years of having the worst team in football. That time could have been spent learning english.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:40 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
they aren't cleveland, minnesota, or detroit tho :-)
or the cheaps :-) Ypu know the cheaps belong in this group of misfits
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:40 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:45 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Former Chief Tony Richardson say Oaklands the only team that can take out the Patriots-

Burn your Richardson jeseys-
Well...if the BayTurds get their special "Mexico-style" officiating like against the Texans...they can beat anyone.

It will interesting if the NFL tries that shit against Brady, down there, this year.

Del Rio cant even be competitive against Reid...he's not going to beat Belichick/Brady with a crappy defense. Carr sucks against top teams anyway...2-9. Those two coming against Osweiler...
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:49 AM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You have internet in the cellar? How's the gruel?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up