ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:15 AM 08-18-2017
Houston is better than Mack you dumb fuck
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:16 AM 08-18-2017
Not one player on your defense would start in KC
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:54 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Now you're just being dumb

That Raider OL is arguably the best OL in the NFL- they have 3 pro bowl OL on that line- 2 pro bowl calibre WR's in Cooper and Crabtree- a pro bowl calibre RB in Marshawn Lynch and a franchise MVP pro bowl QB in Derek Carr

The only pro bowl calibre offensive player the Chiefs have in Travis Kelce- thats it.. there's not one other ...

Chiefs have a couple better players in their secondary but the Raiders have arguably the best defensive player in the NFL

If the Raiders roster is avg, then the Chiefs roster is that of high school level-
and I thought Knowshow was a homer...KC had 4 2016 1st team All-Pro players...Raiders had 2. Osemele was purchased from the Ravens...Chiefs are all home grown.

Mitchell Schwartz was 2nd team all pro...

I figure you dont understand what the difference between all-pro and probowl is...

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000770549

Did you just try to sell me on 31 year old Marshawn Lynch?...you'll be lucky if he gets 600 yards. He averaged 3.7 ypc two seasons ago...quit acting like he is the same player he was 4 years ago.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 10:03 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Not one player on your defense would start in KC
LOL

This is why condoms are very important people-
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:12 AM 08-18-2017
You guys called him no sack Mack for quite some time :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:26 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
and I thought Knowshow was a homer...KC had 4 2016 1st team All-Pro players...Raiders had 2. Osemele was purchased from the Ravens...Chiefs are all home grown.

Mitchell Schwartz was 2nd team all pro...

I figure you dont understand what the difference between all-pro and probowl is...

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000770549

Did you just try to sell me on 31 year old Marshawn Lynch?...you'll be lucky if he gets 600 yards. He averaged 3.7 ypc two seasons ago...quit acting like he is the same player he was 4 years ago.
That's what I was thinking as I read that. Holy cow this guy is a huge homer. He is the Faiders KnowShit.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:37 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You guys called him no sack Mack for quite some time :-)
You wouldn't take him?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:54 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
You wouldn't take him?
Over the 22 sack version of a healthy Houston...no. I would at his salary though...but that's about to change.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:22 AM 08-18-2017
Over the 22 sack version of a healthy Houston...no. I would at his salary though...but that's about to change.
I don't think he asked if you would take him over a healthy Houston. He just asked if you would take him, so don't be adding qualifiers to change the question. I say absolutely yes. You can never have too many pass rushers
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:26 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't think he asked if you would take him over a healthy Houston. He just asked if you would take him, so don't be adding qualifiers to change the question. I say absolutely yes. You can never have too many pass rushers
That question doesn't even need to be asked...every team would take Mack if they could, just like Miller and Houston.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:15 PM 08-18-2017
He said nobody on the Raiders would start for us. I would think Houston/Mack would be a combo people would sign up for.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:00 AM 08-20-2017
Congrats on that defense looking like hot garbage against the worst QB in the league...best team in the AFCW, my ass...

The refs have their work cut out for them....#FakeHype
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:07 AM 08-21-2017
Raider fans are having a melt-down. They want to sign Revis....and Norton fired. They think it might be a historically terrible defense...

Funny thing is NFL.com has gone silent...there are no reports about how awful their defense has looked. They posted a highlight of Lynch...who only was in for 2 plays. They arent even attempting to be objective...not that they ever have been. Every one of their pundits has been pimping them...now they cant say shit without looking like total hacks..

It must suck to have been told all off-season how great your "championship-level" team is...only to realize you've been lied to.

A recent poll, amongst their fans, suddenly shifted from 12-4 to 9-7 after they actually started playing...which is more consistent with the data.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:09 AM 08-21-2017
Here's more evidence of the Agenda...

In the NFL's "what we learned" article, there is little mention how terrible Oakland's defense looked on Saturday...or that their fans actually booed them. Want to see how spin is used to sway public perception...this is an great example.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-over-panthers
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:58 PM 08-21-2017
So is BlackOp the resident conspiracy theorist?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up