« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Madden '18
Hammock Parties 08:08 AM 05-12-2017
Kewl

Madden like you've never seen it...#Madden18 pic.twitter.com/1H5gNSVISD

— EA SPORTS Madden NFL (@EAMaddenNFL) May 12, 2017

[Reply]
Dayze 09:30 AM 08-10-2017
seems like the delay in releasing gameplay vids is because it basically looks like the exact same game.

Seems like the same random wandering of players after they're tackled. They get tackled, get up, and sort of just wander if some random direction instead of back to their own huddle.

random question...is there a way to listen to your own music, or customize the music that's played in the game?

I absolutely can't ****ing stand the shit in Madden 17. so far as I mute the TV while I'm navigating menus, or training etc.
[Reply]
Dayze 08-10-2017, 09:31 AM
This message has been deleted by Dayze.
Lzen 11:24 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Did that guy learn his clock management from Andy Reid?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 08-10-2017
Here's what I noticed:

1. The lighting is incredible.

2. Uh...fumble slider needs tweaked. Consecutive fumbles for TDs on a punt/kickoff.

3. There's still way too much pass rush pressure, too quickly, on play action passes.

4. The OL run blocking looks really good. Double team blocks.

5. Dion Lewis breaking three tackles at the goal line was stupid at 10:29

6. The tipped pass at 19:10 going for a pick was pretty awesome.

7. QB AI at 23:10 is horrible. Brady would never just sit there and take a sack.

8. At 23:50 the scramble/pass rush/fumble interaction is actually really awesome. That looks new to me, and quite realistic.

I'm not nearly as excited as I'd like to be, though. It does seem like Madden 17 with a slight graphical upgrade.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:53 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Here's what I noticed:

1. The lighting is incredible.

2. Uh...fumble slider needs tweaked. Consecutive fumbles for TDs on a punt/kickoff.

3. There's still way too much pass rush pressure, too quickly, on play action passes.

4. The OL run blocking looks really good. Double team blocks.

5. Dion Lewis breaking three tackles at the goal line was stupid at 10:29

6. The tipped pass at 19:10 going for a pick was pretty awesome.

7. QB AI at 23:10 is horrible. Brady would never just sit there and take a sack.

8. At 23:50 the scramble/pass rush/fumble interaction is actually really awesome. That looks new to me, and quite realistic.

I'm not nearly as excited as I'd like to be, though. It does seem like Madden 17 with a slight graphical upgrade.
That's sort of where I stand with it as well; at least based on my 2 minutes of viewing game play footage. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 12:39 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
A couple of things.

At 22:54....what the **** is that? Brady sits back there for 6-7 seconds and then gets sacked? Yep....that's totally realistic. :-)

And it looks like the same garbage to me. I don't see a lot that's changed. Same boring entrances.

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 12:41 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
seems like the delay in releasing gameplay vids is because it basically looks like the exact same game.

Seems like the same random wandering of players after they're tackled. They get tackled, get up, and sort of just wander if some random direction instead of back to their own huddle.

random question...is there a way to listen to your own music, or customize the music that's played in the game?

I absolutely can't ****ing stand the shit in Madden 17. so far as I mute the TV while I'm navigating menus, or training etc.
I personally don't know how, but there are vids on youtube if you search 'how to listen to music on ps4 while playing a game'

You can also mute the soundtracks:

[Reply]
New World Order 12:50 PM 08-10-2017
Snow gameplay with the Faid:

[Reply]
New World Order 12:58 PM 08-10-2017
I think the biggest graphical difference is the lighting and crowd/stadiums.

I was expecting more from Frostbite.

Fifa 17 jumped to Frostbite from 16 and it looks like a next gen game:

[Reply]
Dayze 01:15 PM 08-10-2017

WTF is up with the size of the football? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:33 PM 08-10-2017

Go watch 17:18. Fuck you, EA. That is complete and utter horseshit.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:42 PM 08-10-2017
yeah, what an abortion.

might as well Andy Reid out there running a fake FG.

I mean, I get it if you run a fake, and are left all alone and you get a 1st or a short yardage TD...but c'mon. Jano has better trucking than 90% of the RBs in the league, apparently.

this type of shit has gotta be why EA held off on releasing game play longer than usual. they know it's the same game by in large, but were hoping the smoke and mirros of "target passing" and "Longshot" would distract people from the fact that it's going to be the same.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:47 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
yeah, what an abortion.

might as well Andy Reid out there running a fake FG.

I mean, I get it if you run a fake, and are left all alone and you get a 1st or a short yardage TD...but c'mon. Jano has better trucking than 90% of the RBs in the league, apparently.

this type of shit has gotta be why EA held off on releasing game play longer than usual. they know it's the same game by in large, but were hoping the smoke and mirros of "target passing" and "Longshot" would distract people from the fact that it's going to be the same.
Reading the comments in the video.....everyone is stating that he was playing on Arcade mode which makes more sense. It's still stupid for Arcade mode though.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:47 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Reading the comments in the video.....everyone is stating that he was playing on Arcade mode which makes more sense. It's still stupid for Arcade mode though.
oh. whew.
not AS bad, but still...even for Arcade mode. that's some retarded shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:26 AM 08-14-2017
Failure
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 08-17-2017
Arriving just in time for my single life.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up