ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Media Center>Wonder Woman (2017)
Munson 04:13 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Nickhead 11:57 PM 07-01-2017
aside from her never being dirty, other than in my mind, a couple cheesie moments, but she is bad-ass.

albeit she is so bad ass that it makes no sense for her to take on someone as silly as the joker, so to speak.

batman is definitely the weakest link in this whole saga. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:29 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

She auditioned for it, I assume Gadot gave a better blow job
[Reply]
Rausch 10:41 AM 07-02-2017
I've been so sick of SJW/intersex/Dog$3it Marvel comix I'm ready to move on. That product is beyond repair.

And I've been a longtime DC hater but everyone I've talked to pretty much said "It was Cap'Murica but better."

I plan to take the wife this upcoming weekend.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:58 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I've been so sick of SJW/intersex/Dog$3it Marvel comix I'm ready to move on. That product is beyond repair.

And I've been a longtime DC hater but everyone I've talked to pretty much said "It was Cap'Murica but better."

I plan to take the wife this upcoming weekend.
Good for you... hopefully you enjoy it. As for Marvel...are you tired of the comics or Movies? Alot of complaints about their comics including the cost. I still read comics including marvel.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:04 PM 07-02-2017
There was some talk about the Wonder Woman theme earlier. Pretty good video on it.

Can't embed from phone.

https://youtu.be/Z5vQz4Xz6q8
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:46 PM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Good for you... hopefully you enjoy it. As for Marvel...are you tired of the comics or Movies? Alot of complaints about their comics including the cost. I still read comics including marvel.
Are you 10yrs old? :-)
[Reply]
RobBlake 12:32 AM 07-03-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Are you 10yrs old? :-)
What's wrong with that? Are you ten for being a bully? Lol
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:33 PM 07-25-2017
@Borys_Kit: Breaking: WONDER WOMAN 2 gets a release date: Dec 13, 2019. Gal Gadot is back. Patty Jenkins is in negotiations to return as director.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:38 PM 07-25-2017
Wonder Woman was awesome.

I can't wait until it's released on VUDU.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:28 AM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@Borys_Kit: Breaking: WONDER WOMAN 2 gets a release date: Dec 13, 2019. Gal Gadot is back. Patty Jenkins is in negotiations to return as director.
outstanding news. Warner Bros isn't wasting any time so thats good
[Reply]
unlurking 07:54 AM 08-13-2017
Finally got to see this. I don't know if it was all the hype that raised my expectations too high, but I was pretty disappointed. Looks like I'm in the minority though.

Gadot performed better than I expected. The accent was a little jarring, but got used to it. Until the end and she did that monologue. That was annoying, although more for the fact that I didn't care for the monologue. The accent just made it more annoying. I was originally one of those against her casting, but after seeing her I'm OK with it. I think someone like Carino would have fit better visually, but Gadot is a much better actress than I was expecting.

I was actually enjoying it up until the end. It felt a lot like a middle of the road Marvel film. I think my issue started with the motorcycle. It totally pulled me out of the movie. Seriously, I immediately thought, "JFC I don't need to see Captain Kirk on another god damned motorcycle!!!" Probably a personal issue, but it really triggered with me. I have a hard enough time focusing on a movie / tv show as it is.

At least that ended quickly enough, but then the final combat scene started. I felt like I was watching a Kung Fury sequel. The effects were absolutely the worst I have seen outside of a SyFy channel movie. This was a shame, because the rest of the movie was really pretty enjoyable. Not great, but definitely worth watching up until that.
[Reply]
dmahurin 11:28 AM 08-14-2017
I was kind of underwhelmed with it. Seemed less wonder woman, more generic action movie with a super hero in it.
[Reply]
CarrotCake 08:16 AM 08-15-2017
My wife is jealous of Wonder Woman, because I just liked the film and effects :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:06 PM 08-29-2017
FYI, it's available on Digital today for $19.99. BluRay/DVD September 19th.

I just purchased on VUDU.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:20 PM 08-29-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
FYI, it's available on Digital today for $19.99. BluRay/DVD September 19th.

I just purchased on VUDU.
Purchasing this on br along with the big sick
[Reply]
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Up