Media Center>Netflix: The Defenders
keg in kc 03:47 PM 07-22-2016

That is all.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:18 PM 05-05-2017
Any tits?
[Reply]
dilligaf 10:47 PM 05-06-2017
I really liked the first season of Daredevil and Jessica jones, but Luke Cage and Daredevil 2 hasn't kept my attention and haven't attemped Iron Fist yet. I did like Luke Cage and Iron Fist comics when I was a kid though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:19 AM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by dilligaf:
I really liked the first season of Daredevil and Jessica jones, but Luke Cage and Daredevil 2 hasn't kept my attention and haven't attemped Iron Fist yet. I did like Luke Cage and Iron Fist comics when I was a kid though.
You didn't like Daredevil season 2? Granted, if you split it into the punisher parts and Electra parts the punisher parts are far superior, but that punisher line was probably better than anything they pulled together in season 1 IMO.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:08 AM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You didn't like Daredevil season 2? Granted, if you split it into the punisher parts and Electra parts the punisher parts are far superior, but that punisher line was probably better than anything they pulled together in season 1 IMO.
Agreed. Thanks to Fist, I'm really not that interested in The Defenders any more, but I'm stoked for the upcoming Punisher series.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:28 AM 05-07-2017
I think the problem with DD season 2 is that the Hand in the Electra parts was originally meant to be Bullseye and the Blacksmiths goons. Then everything makes much more sense.

Statham didn't want to play Bullseye so we got a quick rewrite that ended up being kind of out of left field.
[Reply]
dilligaf 09:31 PM 05-08-2017
It just seemed to bog down. I will give it another shot with an open mind.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:06 PM 05-08-2017
watched Ritter's ass bounce around a for a few eps...but just can't get into Jessica Jones.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:14 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
watched Ritter's ass bounce around a for a few eps...but just can't get into Jessica Jones.
It gets lots better when Tennant shows up.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:32 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Watch it through. It's good. Really good. And there is virtually no action.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:04 AM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I wouldn't. I cringe at the shittiness of the actor playing Rand every time he shows up. Ruins the trailer for me. Maybe he'll take acting and martial arts lessons before shooting the series, but that stupid hallway fight scene didn't look like it.
Ugh...was hoping it would be passable to watch ...I heard this takes place 'defenders' after iron fist. I like DD and JJ....Luke Cage was decent atleast.
[Reply]
unlurking 04:03 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Ugh...was hoping it would be passable to watch ...I heard this takes place 'defenders' after iron fist. I like DD and JJ....Luke Cage was decent atleast.
Yeah, still excited for Punisher. Just hoping the other 3 can carry Defenders.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:43 AM 05-11-2017
The actor from Iron Fist was on set 3 weeks before shooting and was given most of his fight core-...colora----fight teaching 20 minutes before shooting.

Horrible, horrible circumstances and very bizarre for a Marvel production.

He had 3 months for Defenders and they all worked from that far out as I understand it.

I know "Heroes For Hire" was Cage and Iron Fist but based on how the Netflix shows have evolved I'd mix it up.

I'd Make DD and IF be heroes for hire and JJ and Cage do noir investigations...
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:15 PM 05-12-2017
I'd do some 'noir investigating' of JJ.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:26 PM 05-12-2017
They talk about not playing well with others Jon Bernthal would fire bomb and kill every motherfucker in his way and then the show would only last two episodes because his incarnation of the Punisher doesn't fuck around.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:04 PM 07-20-2017
Check out @MCU_Tweets's Tweet: https://twitter.com/MCU_Tweets/statu...760501760?s=09
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up