ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>****Godzilla Resurgence 2016****
Rasputin 06:15 PM 04-30-2016

Godzilla just doesn't like Japan very much.

This movie wont be out in the USA theaters but hope it comes out on DVD
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:40 AM 08-13-2017
I knew I'd like it but holy crap I loved it! Best Godzilla I ever seen and his power :-) God Fucking Zilla
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:18 AM 08-14-2017
Gonna watch it again this time not worry about all the subtitle words & just watch the action. I've always liked the sub American voices that didn't match the Japanese lips but hard to keep up with all the words at the bottom of the screen.

This Godzilla is most Awesomeness Godzilla yet
[Reply]
Rausch 07:11 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Gonna watch it again this time not worry about all the subtitle words & just watch the action. I've always liked the sub American voices that didn't match the Japanese lips but hard to keep up with all the words at the bottom of the screen.

This Godzilla is most Awesomeness Godzilla yet
For all those that complained about the US Godzilla that just came out Shin has even less screen time in this one...
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:06 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
For all those that complained about the US Godzilla that just came out Shin has even less screen time in this one...
But he is so much more awesomeness than the American Godzilla. I mean yes more screen time would absolutely be cool but as for suspense they nailed it. Godzilla came to destroy and that's what he does no more MR. Nice Guy
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:56 PM 08-15-2017
RODRIRRAH!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:53 AM 10-20-2018

I'm a bit of a geek i guess but i just bought the Toho collection 13 movies of ROAR

Fucking AWESOMENESS

Shin is still my favorite Godzilla but really looking forward to Godzilla 2 when he fights King Ghidorah
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up