ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Strip play list
whoman69 06:52 PM 04-06-2016
Mrs. Whoman69 has been gone on extended absence taking care of business in her home country. She is finally getting back next month. I told her I would get her an outfit and she would do a sexy strip tease for me. I just wanted to get some feedback on my playlist. Please note I am not into hip hop. Enrique is included because she is una Latina. I also don't really expect there to be any dancing after say...song two.

1. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
2. Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer (no, not the 17:30 minute version)
3. Bailando - Enrique Iglesias
4. Smooth Operator - Sade
5. Fever - Peggy Lee
6. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
7. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:32 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If I walked into a strip that played any of those songs on the list, I'd leave immediately.
Or you could go invest in Apple or Microsoft or something since you stepped into a time rift. Say hi to Doc and Marty for me.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:14 AM 04-07-2016
Man, that list fucking sucks. Just have her strip to AM talk radio instead.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:26 AM 04-07-2016

[Reply]
whoman69 06:27 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
that r kelly song is r&b by the way!
Only by today's standards.
[Reply]
whoman69 06:28 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Or you could go invest in Apple or Microsoft or something since you stepped into a time rift. Say hi to Doc and Marty for me.
I am 53. Studies show people stop listening to new music after 32. Besides, today's music sucks.
[Reply]
DaveNull 06:51 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by whoman69:
Besides, today's music sucks.
Allow me to retort with this recent (I can imagine) shake joint favorite.

[Reply]
oldman 07:18 AM 04-07-2016
It's been years since I've been in a club, but I'd say your list is too long. As I remember, most of the sets were 3 songs. Since you've been apart for some time, I'd really expect the "action" to start somewhere around the 3rd tune. I'd go with:
1. You can leave your hat on - Joe Cocker
2. Slave to love - Bryan Ferry
3. Let's get it on - Marvin Gaye
You can extend your playlist past those for lap dances or other physical contact. My lady kind of likes Aretha Franklin's Natural woman when I'm having a box lunch.
[Reply]
whoman69 07:23 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by oldman:
It's been years since I've been in a club, but I'd say your list is too long. As I remember, most of the sets were 3 songs. Since you've been apart for some time, I'd really expect the "action" to start somewhere around the 3rd tune. I'd go with:
1. You can leave your hat on - Joe Cocker
2. Slave to love - Bryan Ferry
3. Let's get it on - Marvin Gaye
You can extend your playlist past those for lap dances or other physical contact. My lady kind of likes Aretha Franklin's Natural woman when I'm having a box lunch.
Yeah, I expect the same. She will probably not be dancing after song 3. This won't be done on the first night as she does have a 4500 mile flight. I once planned a set of music and we went through all 9 songs on the list before we were finished. This is not Al Bundy's two minutes.
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:48 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by whoman69:
I am 53. Studies show people stop listening to new music after 32. Besides, today's music sucks.
I'm 53 as well and sure as hell wasn't a part of that study as there is still some damn fine new music out there,one just has to look a little harder.

That said my pick is an oldie but a very good strip tune

[Reply]
gblowfish 09:06 AM 04-07-2016
ZZ Top: Fool for Your Stockings
Joe Cocker: You Can Leave Your Hat On
Lenny Kravitz: American Woman
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:32 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If I walked into a strip that played any of those songs on the list, I'd leave immediately.
Originally Posted by notorious:
This.
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
This
^
Goes to strip club for the music

I can see Dane...he'd be bitching the whole time about the production methods and whether the engineer had the mix right.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:50 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
:-)
[Reply]
whoman69 11:33 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
ITT: Thread starter asks for feedback, then tells everyone that their feedback sucks, and wrongly labels Sublime as hip hop.

A++++++

Would read again.
Let's be fair here. The answers were getting were: Every selection you made sucks and I know you don't like this kind of music but play it anyway. That song by Sublime would be horrible for a strip, more for a snuff film because I would want to blow my brains out if I had to listen to all of it.
[Reply]
whoman69 11:35 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I'm 53 as well and sure as hell wasn't a part of that study as there is still some damn fine new music out there,one just has to look a little harder.

That said my pick is an oldie but a very good strip tune

There's good music in every era, but when Kanye is considered a fine singer then there ain't much to choose from.
[Reply]
loochy 11:38 AM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I think every titty shaker I have even been in played Cherry Pie by Warrant at some point during the night, but I haven't been into a shaker for 15 years so who the hell knows.

Originally Posted by Barret:
How about this then.

Def Leopard: Pour Some Sugar on Me

These are pretty much spot on
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up