ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 208
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:50 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Just under 6'
Currently at 183lbs and about 8% bodyfat
Did a double on the bench at 270 yesterday
So almost up to 300 lb max. Not too shabby.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:54 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nice work! We are very close in height and weight and in very similar condition it appears. My BF is higher I am guessing.

Im guessing his is also. Sustaining less than 10 over time isnt easy.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:55 PM 08-18-2017
Middle top guy is 8 percent.
Attached: th.jpg (13.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:04 AM 08-19-2017
Just under 6'
Currently at 183lbs and about 8% bodyfat
Did a double on the bench at 270 yesterday
I'm at 7%
[Reply]
lewdog 06:52 PM 08-23-2017
Which Chiefsplanet douche did I see at the gym today?

Kansas Jayhawk shorts. St. Louis Cardinals shirt. Iowa Hawkeyes hat.

/Tool
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:10 PM 08-23-2017
Went fishin all day today, biceps really sore.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:18 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Im prolly somewherre between 20-25% :-)
[Reply]
el borracho 10:51 AM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Did a very strict diet 2 years ago and dropped from 205 to 171. Hydro test measured me at 5.something% bodyfat. I did the whole dehydration thing, too, at the very end. You could clearly see my obliques, my serratus, and the ends of my lower ribs (just like middle top guy). Even at that point, my abs were not as prominent, probably because I don't spend much time training abs specifically and because I'm not on any PEDs.

I'm currently at 183, which is 12 pounds over that low. Even if all 12 pounds was fat (it isn't), I would still be around 11% bodyfat. But the 12 pounds is mostly water, and some muscle and some fat. I haven't had a real measure for awhile but the eye test tells me I am still well under 10%.

Middle top guy is 8 percent, but keep in mind he is in stage condition in that photo which means he is probably dehydrated. And he's probably on PEDs.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:01 PM 08-24-2017
Did a very strict diet 2 years ago and dropped from 205 to 171. Hydro test measured me at 5.something% bodyfat. I did the whole dehydration thing, too, at the very end. You could clearly see my obliques, my serratus, and the ends of my lower ribs (just like middle top guy). Even at that point, my abs were not as prominent, probably because I don't spend much time training abs specifically and because I'm not on any PEDs.

I'm currently at 183, which is 12 pounds over that low. Even if all 12 pounds was fat (it isn't), I would still be around 11% bodyfat. But the 12 pounds is mostly water, and some muscle and some fat. I haven't had a real measure for awhile but the eye test tells me I am still well under 10%.

Middle top guy is 8 percent, but keep in mind he is in stage condition in that photo which means he is probably dehydrated. And he's probably on PEDs.
Different people look different at %'s than others. There is a good youtube that shows this.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:11 PM 08-24-2017

You're fucking awesome!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:21 PM 08-24-2017

Water loading helps a bit but probably not as much as you think it does. Also not sure why PEDs matter in a pic.
[Reply]
Silock 12:39 AM 08-25-2017
Fuck me. I've been working every night until midnight. This shit is for the fucking BIRDS.

Still finding time to work out, but it's not easy.
[Reply]
thabear04 06:51 AM 08-25-2017
Rich Piana dead at 46

Police later revealed they found bottles of testosterone and white powder in the house and Chanel admitted to responders that he had been juicing for more than 20 years.

Last week Chanel was forced to respond to earlier rumours that Rich had died.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:12 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Rich Piana dead at 46

Police later revealed they found bottles of testosterone and white powder in the house and Chanel admitted to responders that he had been juicing for more than 20 years.

Last week Chanel was forced to respond to earlier rumours that Rich had died.
Its common knowledge he had been juicing since high school. He talked about it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:24 AM 08-25-2017
Wow while not surprising that's still sad.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 208
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200 > Last »
Up