ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Orange is the New Black - Netflix Streaming TV
Buck 08:13 PM 07-11-2013
This is a new series that is streaming on Netflix instant.

It got a good review on the AV Club.

Let's talk about it here. About to watch the first episode.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:47 AM 06-09-2014
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
1st ep was stupid, as was most of the 2nd ep. Now that they have a hit, it seems pretty clear they are doing a lot of padding with filler so they can squeeze out more episodes and seasons.

Spoiler!
Good deal of stupidity in those first two.

A) Why would you ever move inmates at night? Stupid.

B) Why would you ever put male and female inmates together? You don't. Ever...
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:10 AM 06-09-2014
Moving inmates kinda makes sense if that plane was just a quick stop off to here area, but it looked like her stop was first. So that plot was merely for convenience. I think that Piper not being told was pretty unrealistic.

Some characters were being stupid this season, but I think that it is more organic than say The Walking Dead, which hits their characters with the stupid stick, just for the plot.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:15 AM 06-09-2014
Also, I forgot about my crush on Maritza from last season. Diane Guerrero can get it!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:18 PM 06-10-2014
Not a big fan of what Vee is turning Suzanna [crazy eyes] into.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 02:56 PM 06-10-2014
My guess is making her into less of a cartoon character. My god, last season when she asked Piper "Why does everyone call me Crazy Eyes?" just broke my heart.

Black Cindy's back story was awful. Talk about a total piece of shit. First character for me to feel that way. Normally, there is something redeemable for them.
[Reply]
aturnis 07:44 PM 06-29-2014
My fiance and I have put off watching season 2 as everyone she works with said it shucks. What did you guys think of the season as a whole? I had one coworker say she thought it was better than season 1.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:50 PM 06-29-2014
Originally Posted by aturnis:
My fiance and I have put off watching season 2 as everyone she works with said it shucks. What did you guys think of the season as a whole? I had one coworker say she thought it was better than season 1.
I don't know if it was better, but it was very good. (just finished season 2 last night) I really liked getting all the back story on the other inmates. As they remind her often, it's not all about Piper.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:48 PM 06-29-2014
Don't know which is the one everyone is reading, so Q here

Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
http://sideboob.bandcamp.com/track/you-slay-me

[Reply]
unlurking 06:37 AM 06-30-2014
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I don't know if it was better, but it was very good. (just finished season 2 last night) I really liked getting all the back story on the other inmates. As they remind her often, it's not all about Piper.
Yeah, I thought it was better mainly because there was very little Piper/Biggs. The back stories of the other inmates was entertaining and seemed to bring something new to each episode.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:02 AM 06-30-2014
We're 6 eps into season 2 and it's getting good.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:52 PM 06-30-2014
I think the people your fiance works with don't know what the eff they're talking about.

If anything, this season is BETTER... much more focus on the prison dynamic and how you survive. Not everyone has it as easy as Piper did in season 1, and they show that.

Also... super hot naked asian chick alert.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:51 PM 06-30-2014
It's like there's a whole other hole.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:15 PM 06-30-2014
I don't know how to apportion blame between Vee playing her like a fiddle, and mentally off Suzanne gulping it up, but after Suzanne pouring water over dying Rosa's meal to make her move when there was room to sit anywhere, mother fuck those two.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:50 PM 07-02-2014
Am I missing something.

One episode, Daya is telling Bennett that the baby is a boy because on boob is bigger than the other, and they agree to name him Frank.

Next episode, she's telling him she 'feels HER, really feels HER' inside herself. And no mention of 'I thought it was a boy' or any other explanation.

Just a lack of attention to detail, or did I miss a plot development somewhere along the way?
[Reply]
Hays 07:07 AM 07-03-2014
Same ep that she said her boob was bigger she said maybe its a girl.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up