ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 354
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
notorious 03:34 PM 08-18-2017
Throw some makeup on her and she's just fine.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:40 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I agree. Mugshots are not always the most flattering.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 03:43 PM 08-18-2017
You're 16 years old and she's "begging you" to touch her breasts...
She looks WONDERFUL!!
[Reply]
notorious 03:44 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
You're 16 years old and she's "begging you" to touch her breasts...
She looks WONDERFUL!!
I'm 39 and begging to touch her breasts.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:56 AM 08-19-2017
too many moles, its how she got caught. :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:08 AM 08-19-2017
You guys have the best threads here.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:18 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Grim:

Not guilty.
My god. Shes gorgeous. Shes 40? Wow
[Reply]
scho63 10:06 PM 08-20-2017
It doesn't take very long for the next contestant "to come on down!" :-):-)

-------------

Biology teacher, 45, at LA school packed with celebrity children accused of sex romp with 16-year-old student
Published August 20, 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/20...d-student.html

A female teacher at an elite Los Angeles private school has been accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student, it was learned Sunday.

Aimee Palmitessa, 45, a teacher at the Brentwood School, was arrested Friday, Los Angeles Police spokesman Tony Im told Fox News.

She was charged with statutory rape -- unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, Im said.

The alleged victim is a 16-year-old student at the Brentwood School, The Los Angeles Times reported Sunday.

Palmitessa teaches biology at the private school, one of LA’s most expensive schools, the paper reported. She has a Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology and previously taught at Penn State Abington.

Palmitessa is being held in lieu of $230,000 bail, according to the website of the LA Sheriff’s Office.

Brentwood School officials were shocked and distressed over news of the arrest, the head of the school Mike Riera said.

“On Friday afternoon, the Los Angeles Police Department informed Brentwood School that Upper School teacher, Dr. Aimee Palmitessa, had been arrested on suspicion of inappropriate relations with a student and is expected to face charges,” Riera said in a statement posted on the school’s website Sunday afternoon.

“The LAPD did not share additional information with us, such as the nature of the inappropriate relationship or the identity of the minor student,” he said.

Palmitessa was placed on administrative leave. School begins Aug. 28.

“As always, our primary concern is the safety, health and well-being of our students,” Rierra said. “To that end, we will do everything we can to cooperate with the official police investigation.”

The Daily Mail reported trying to contact Palmitessa. The paper reported speaking to the woman’s partner, Vicente Bruzzese, who said “I know nothing about this. I have no comment.”

The school is located in one of LA’s ritziest neighborhoods, the paper reported.

Students include the son of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart and Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava, 17, according to the Daily Mail, which first reported Palmitessa’s arrest.

Famous alumni include Patrick Schwarzenegger, 23, whose parents are former California governor Arnold, 70, and his ex-wife Maria Shriver, 61, and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, 38.

Also, comedian Jonah Hill, 33, "Boy Meets World" actor Ben Savage, 36, and socialite Talita von Fürstenberg, 18, attended the school, according to the paper.

[Reply]
Iowanian 10:21 PM 08-20-2017
Was the students name tormund? This teacher looks like she might be from tarth.
[Reply]
loochy 04:54 AM 08-21-2017
In before Dane arrives to tell stories about causal conversations with random celebrities regarding their children's milf tagging habits.
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:45 AM 08-21-2017
[/QUOTE]

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:46 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
It doesn't take very long for the next contestant "to come on down!" :-):-)

-------------

Biology teacher, 45, at LA school packed with celebrity children accused of sex romp with 16-year-old student
Published August 20, 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/20...d-student.html

A female teacher at an elite Los Angeles private school has been accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student, it was learned Sunday.

Aimee Palmitessa, 45, a teacher at the Brentwood School, was arrested Friday, Los Angeles Police spokesman Tony Im told Fox News.

She was charged with statutory rape -- unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, Im said.

The alleged victim is a 16-year-old student at the Brentwood School, The Los Angeles Times reported Sunday.

Palmitessa teaches biology at the private school, one of LA’s most expensive schools, the paper reported. She has a Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology and previously taught at Penn State Abington.

Palmitessa is being held in lieu of $230,000 bail, according to the website of the LA Sheriff’s Office.

Brentwood School officials were shocked and distressed over news of the arrest, the head of the school Mike Riera said.

“On Friday afternoon, the Los Angeles Police Department informed Brentwood School that Upper School teacher, Dr. Aimee Palmitessa, had been arrested on suspicion of inappropriate relations with a student and is expected to face charges,” Riera said in a statement posted on the school’s website Sunday afternoon.

“The LAPD did not share additional information with us, such as the nature of the inappropriate relationship or the identity of the minor student,” he said.

Palmitessa was placed on administrative leave. School begins Aug. 28.

“As always, our primary concern is the safety, health and well-being of our students,” Rierra said. “To that end, we will do everything we can to cooperate with the official police investigation.”

The Daily Mail reported trying to contact Palmitessa. The paper reported speaking to the woman’s partner, Vicente Bruzzese, who said “I know nothing about this. I have no comment.”

The school is located in one of LA’s ritziest neighborhoods, the paper reported.

Students include the son of Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart and Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava, 17, according to the Daily Mail, which first reported Palmitessa’s arrest.

Famous alumni include Patrick Schwarzenegger, 23, whose parents are former California governor Arnold, 70, and his ex-wife Maria Shriver, 61, and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, 38.

Also, comedian Jonah Hill, 33, "Boy Meets World" actor Ben Savage, 36, and socialite Talita von Fürstenberg, 18, attended the school, according to the paper.

Appears guilty to me.
[Reply]
threebag 06:18 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Is that Kotter in her younger years?
Well shit, I thought it was Neil Patrick Harris
[Reply]
tmax63 06:26 AM 08-21-2017
I thought it was just 1 on 1 tutoring for the kid flunking sex ed.
[Reply]
scho63 12:03 PM 09-06-2017
There has recently been 2 or 3 more female teachers caught having sex with young male students.

However they are older in their 40's and 50's but butt fucking ugly so I don't want to taint this thread!

Search this if you want -SHE IS 100% GUILTY

Female teacher accused of having sex with 15-year-old student on park bench
Nikki Varney, 44, allegedly admitted to police that she had sex with the teen twice in July

[Reply]
Page 165 of 354
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215265 > Last »
Up