ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 152
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Buck 12:18 PM 03-19-2011
Jesus, R8ers crossed the fucking line.

Why does Dane have to leave and R8ers gets to stick around. That's bullshit.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:18 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I don't think so.
Connecting the dots, I would guess that it went down like this.

1. R8ers called Dane a pedophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

2. Dane asked the mods to take action (i.e., ban R8ers).

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

4. Dane decided that level of inaction was unacceptable and decided to leave.
Sounds pretty accurate to me. Though in my case, #3 was mostly due to the fact that I was offline for three days. Even so, I doubt that is really bannable given precedent.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:19 PM 03-19-2011
If Dane is gone, R8ers should be too.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:19 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Even so, I doubt that is really bannable given precedent.
So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while an idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:20 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
There's a NFLPA thread where I think Laz thought Dane threatened him.
Anyone who has ever said that has been accused of threatening.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bump 12:20 PM 03-19-2011

[Reply]
Buck 12:20 PM 03-19-2011
Sounds pretty accurate to me. Though in my case, #3 was mostly due to the fact that I was offline for three days. Even so, I doubt that is really bannable given precedent.
So you're just going to let R8ers put Dane in the same class as Shyguyms?

BULLSHIT
[Reply]
DaFace 12:21 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while and idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....
Are you new here?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:21 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
[Reply]
Hootie 12:21 PM 03-19-2011
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a pedophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.
and This.
[Reply]
Buck 12:21 PM 03-19-2011
Did you even talk to R8ers to tell him shit like that is not ok?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:22 PM 03-19-2011
that's the thing, loose moderating is a hallmark of the planet.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:22 PM 03-19-2011
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a pedophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.
Calling someone a pedophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:22 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
So you're just going to let R8ers put Dane in the same class as Shyguyms?

BULLSHIT
I'm not going to stick around and argue this, mostly because I don't really care, but name calling is name calling. Dane's done more than his fair share and has done his own job of driving away members. Not all of them start threads about it.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:22 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Calling someone a pedophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.
What did Laz do? I took a quick glance at the thread and saw that he was accusing Dane of threatening him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 152
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up