Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Game 1 Grade
KC kid 12:28 PM 08-18-2017
I did not want to sort through the Mahomes thread. If repost.... sorry
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:33 PM 08-19-2017
Weak arm , doesn't look down field , too many int's . Still gave him an A+
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:09 PM 08-19-2017
I think it's interesting that the people who expected him to look erratic and make many mistakes are being so critical of that first game.

He showed poise. He worked within the offense pretty well and showed he had made significant progress on the "game manager" side of things. And he made 1 or 2 big plays without having any "holy hell you look raw as fuck, rookie" moments.

What the fuck was anybody else expecting him to show?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:21 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think it's interesting that the people who expected him to look erratic and make many mistakes are being so critical of that first game.

He showed poise. He worked within the offense pretty well and showed he had made significant progress on the "game manager" side of things. And he made 1 or 2 big plays without having any "holy hell you look raw as fuck, rookie" moments.

What the fuck was anybody else expecting him to show?
I can answer this:

These heavily invested tool bags who spend their days and nights mewling about Smith non-stop were hoping to God that Mahomes would throw an INT( or two! ), provide NO TD's, and basically do nothing to show a threat to their precious boo-boo, Sir Fucklestick of FagFrisco.
They wanted DESPERATELY to be able to keep harping on about such nonsense as "needs more development time", "a long way to go", and everybody's favorite classic, "good but not capable of replacing Smith at this time, probably needs to sit at least TWO years"(!).

Fuck these idiots.

Fuck them SO hard.

But I don't have to.

Mahomes is going to do it for me.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:36 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I can answer this:

These heavily invested tool bags who spend their days and nights mewling about Smith non-stop were hoping to God that Mahomes would throw an INT( or two! ), provide NO TD's, and basically do nothing to show a threat to their precious boo-boo, Sir Fucklestick of pillowbiterFrisco.
They wanted DESPERATELY to be able to keep harping on about such nonsense as "needs more development time", "a long way to go", and everybody's favorite classic, "good but not capable of replacing Smith at this time, probably needs to sit at least TWO years"(!).

Fuck these idiots.

Fuck them SO hard.

But I don't have to.

Mahomes is going to do it for me.
i see your lips moving but can't hear a word you are saying :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:19 PM 08-19-2017
Another grade A. I think his first pass was risky but he settled down and was able to show off his draft status. Absolute love the kid.

He made incredible plays and throws and with his legs. Really what more could you ask? He also shows he can take a snap from under center and there are some here who says he couldn't this soon. He is showing he can be the guy sooner than later.

Alex Smith has stepped it up in direct response for having to be pushed at camp and it is paying off for him. I'm more surprised by Alex Smith doing so good than I'm surprised Patrick success.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up