ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How often do you wash your coat?
KCUnited 03:26 PM 02-16-2020
For context, I was riding the train the other night when a man and woman got into some kind of spat near me. She was nice looking, well put together mid-thirties, and as she was walking off he said something along the lines of "...and wash your coat" and she looked back at him completely shook by the comment.

I immediately smelled my coat. It didn't stink but got me thinking that I'm on my 2nd winter season with it and have never even thought about washing it even though I wear it nearly everyday in the winter. I looked around at all the people in coats and wondered if I'm just some sort of savage not washing mine or is everyone else not washing theirs either. Are there coat washing best practices, like every week, once a month, after each season, as needed?

I told my wife about it later and while she apparently dry cleans her coats regularly she'd likely use "wash your coat, bitch" as an effective insult around her office.

So, how often do you, or whoever does your laundry, wash your coat?
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:18 PM 02-16-2020
Typically don't wash my coat, I usually replace it
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:19 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How gay is the OP?!?!?!
My Carhartt repels fabric softener, son.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:19 PM 02-16-2020
I don’t wear coats a ton these days. I get by with hoodies at work or a jacket otherwise And a stocking cap since I started bic-ing my dome. I keep. Heavy coat and coveralls in my pickup if need be.

I hate heavy coats these days.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:21 PM 02-16-2020
I don't know that I've ever washed any of my coats. I really don't wear them that often. I'd guess my snow-shoveling coat would be the one that gets the grossest? But it's a Carhartt with faux-wool lining so I don't think I'm gonna worry about it.

And if you let "wash your coat" get to you it's probably time to consider suicide. Shit, if you hurl that as an insult you should do the same.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 04:22 PM 02-16-2020
I moved to Florida 12 years ago. All my coats are boxed in the attic.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:23 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
You'll surely break them out if it ever dips to 59.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:23 PM 02-16-2020
Wash ya coats bitch
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:39 PM 02-16-2020
You ain't a real man until you got a strong enough dick to pop a full boner in duluth trading underwear
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:43 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I don’t wear coats a ton these days. I get by with hoodies at work or a jacket otherwise And a stocking cap since I started bic-ing my dome. I keep. Heavy coat and coveralls in my pickup if need be.

I hate heavy coats these days.
Same here. I haven't owned one since i was a kid. F!annels, sweatshirts, and thermals are all i need.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:44 PM 02-16-2020
I don’t wear a coat.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:45 PM 02-16-2020
Coat > swamp ass
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:47 PM 02-16-2020
The only time I wash my coat is after I go to the disgusting-smelling skating rink with my kids. That place is nasty.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:48 PM 02-16-2020
Never. I just replace my coat every few years.
[Reply]
TLO 05:20 PM 02-16-2020
I only wash my coat if it's a full moon on Friday the 13th and I've had 3 consecutive days of clean breakers.

To answer your question more directly - very rarely. Twice a year maybe?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:36 PM 02-16-2020
What nasty shit are you doing that you need to wash your coat more than once or twice a year?

Actually, never mind, I probably really don't want to know the answer to that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up