ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Per PFT, Bieniemy becomes logical candidate for CU Buffaloes job
arrowheadnation 01:47 AM 02-12-2020
I think he stays with the Chiefs for one more year and gets hired by an NFL team next year.

Eric Bieniemy becomes logical candidate for Colorado job after Mel Tucker's reported departure https://t.co/bXS772dS7Q

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) February 12, 2020

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:33 PM 02-16-2020
Anyone else worried that we haven’t heard a No yet?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:43 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
No. If he goes, Kafka is ready and I'm actually kind of eager to see what he's got. I'm more nervous about losing him because while we only have bieniemy for another year max, we probably have a few years with Kafka.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:59 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
No. If he goes, Kafka is ready and I'm actually kind of eager to see what he's got. I'm more nervous about losing him because while we only have bieniemy for another year max, we probably have a few years with Kafka.

All intents and purposes the way the Chiefs treating Kafka as the successor to Bieniemy as OC it seems like he's also going to be the heir apparent after Reid retires
[Reply]
BossChief 02:19 PM 02-16-2020
Eric is a good coach. He instills toughness into his players and demands extra effort. He’s an elite RB coach and gets the most out of everyone at the position. That said, I don’t worry about losing him to another team. Pederson and Nagy were better coaches and we kept rolling after losing them. I think Kafka is on their level.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:01 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Eric is a good coach. He instills toughness into his players and demands extra effort. He’s an elite RB coach and gets the most out of everyone at the position. That said, I don’t worry about losing him to another team. Pederson and Nagy were better coaches and we kept rolling after losing them. I think Kafka is on their level.
Better how?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:03 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
I'll never worry because AR calls the plays PERIOD ! He just teaches these guys why he calls these plays in all these different situations.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:05 PM 02-16-2020
EB is a NFL type personality. His personality is too intense for the college level. He would have these kids crying home to mama after their first two-a-day practice.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:08 PM 02-16-2020
I would think common sense say's most of these coaches wouldn't mind staying on and building their careers even further on the back of Mahomes if not eventually being then next Chiefs HC possibly(specifically EB/MK).
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:40 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pederson didn't do much of anything when he was here. There were rumors that he started to have some playcalling responsibility toward the end. But his role was a lot more neutered than Nagy and bieniemy. Out of all the coaches Reid's had here so far, Nagy was easily the most involved, then bieniemy, then pederson.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 10:56 PM 02-16-2020
Was hoping he would take the reigns over if Reid retires too soon.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:33 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Was hoping he would take the reigns over if Reid retires too soon.
Meh, dude deserves a starting HC job. He's better than some of the shit that's been hired. But if it's true Kafka is being groomed for the job, I'll take that.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:37 PM 02-17-2020

#Giants OLBs coach and senior defensive assistant Bret Bielema is interviewing for the head coaching job at the University of Colorado, sources say. The former Wisconsin and Arkansas coach could be back in college.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 02-19-2020

Told this morning from multiple sources that Bieniemy not moving forward for CU job. Will be top candidate to land NFL spot after this season. Bielema remains in mix. Have not independently confirmed AFA’s Troy Calhoun interviewed. But he makes sense as candidate #Denver7

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) February 19, 2020

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 02:19 PM 02-19-2020
YES
[Reply]
redfan 02:39 PM 02-19-2020
Looks like the Buffs won't be...
Sleeping with Bieniemy.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up