ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders poised to pursue Tom Brady
Deberg_1990 08:18 PM 02-06-2020
Thoughts?

Raiders are poised to pursue quarterback Tom Brady if he doesn't re-sign with the Patriots before free agency begins, league sources told ESPN.https://t.co/rAloZCF2W1

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 2, 2020

[Reply]
Lzen 10:10 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:

As a Chiefs fan, I would find it hilarious and I would love it if he went to the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. It would guarantee mediocrity and put off their search for a franchise QB for another season.
That is exactly how I feel. Bring it on, Raiders.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:17 AM 02-07-2020
Why would Brady want to shit on what is left of his legacy after all the cheating scandals and put on the Faders uniform?

He is Carr with less mobility and a weaker arm at this point. Plus, he won't have his weekly "scouting" reports showing all the defensive signals.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:33 AM 02-07-2020
What's ole Purple Drank up to these days?
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:18 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Even if Tom Goat****er doesn't sign with the Raiders this has got to be a bad sign in Derick Carr it shows the Coaches don't trust him and that is going leave the team not trusting in him and they won't be able to repute the sentiments.

Raiders are done before the season starts. I hope they give TomGoatlicker big money and ruin their cap space.
That was my first thought!
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:29 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
I don't see Brady in LV since he moved his family to Florida. My gut hunch is Tampa.
Rivers moved to Florida. Brady moved to NY, which means nothing bc he can play anywhere. Las Vegas is a good move (For Vegas) and he has looked at houses in the city (Thats what started the buzz here), but I also doubt he'll land here. San Francisco would be a good spot and Hilarious to boot.
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:32 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
How is it smart? :-)

It's anything but smart and that's the Raiders way. Lol
Business wise its very smart.
New City, fill the seats, sell tons of jerseys, draft a QB and have him sit under Brady for a year or 2 and then roll. Brady isnt a long term solution, but he'd makle a big splash her and the Raiders could really benefit
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:44 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Perfect!

Honestly what's the difference between Brady, Tannehill, Rivers and Carr?
About 100 wins and 6 Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:46 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That is exactly how I feel. Bring it on, Raiders.
If you guys don't think Brady is an upgrade over Carr, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe read less CP...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:47 AM 02-07-2020
Belichik should have distracted Kraft with a bevy of Asian masseuses to pull off trading Brady to the 9ers and reloading with Jimmy G.
[Reply]
scho63 11:52 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Business wise its very smart.
New City, fill the seats, sell tons of jerseys, draft a QB and have him sit under Brady for a year or 2 and then roll. Brady isnt a long term solution, but he'd makle a big splash her and the Raiders could really benefit
Maybe I'm missing it but it seems like a square peg in a round hole.

Do the Faiders really think they didn't make it to the playoffs due to Carr? :-)

I don't think you need Tom Brady to fill seats in Las Vegas, even with the shitty Raiders. It's only 4-5 hours from So Cal and a short cheap flight from the Bay Area.

I think it's all bullshit talk but I have seen stranger pairings.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:53 AM 02-07-2020
All this speculation is for nothing.... The broke dick will be right back in the cheaters uniform next year...
[Reply]
RunKC 12:03 PM 02-15-2020
Looks like Tom is gonna use Gruden as leverage against Bill

The Raiders reportedly are getting ready to offer Tom Brady $60 million over two years https://t.co/9GiGyuiulZ

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) February 15, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:16 PM 02-15-2020
I bet Carr loves that Soup Bowl Haircut is drooling over Brady.

30 Million a year for an aging QB? Leave it to the Faders to blow up the market value for the QB position. I guess they learned nothing by overpaying Carr all these years.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:22 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I bet Carr loves that Soup Bowl Haircut is drooling over Brady.

30 Million a year for an aging QB? Leave it to the Faders to blow up the market value for the QB position. I guess they learned nothing by overpaying Carr all these years.

Carr may not be thrilled about it but Tom Brady likes little boys and it's what a momma would give a kid so he's a shew in to be a Raider and suck face with his new owner.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:28 PM 02-15-2020
Brady is not going to play for the Raiders.

He'd have to play us twice this season. With a below-average defense with no pass rush and limited offensive weapons. His chances of making the playoffs would be a coin flip at best.

Plus he'd have to play the Chargers, and the one thing the Chargers have is a pass rush, and some pretty good CBs and S.

He's not going to a team that is destined to be first or second runner-up to KC next season.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up