ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders poised to pursue Tom Brady
Deberg_1990 08:18 PM 02-06-2020
Thoughts?

Raiders are poised to pursue quarterback Tom Brady if he doesn't re-sign with the Patriots before free agency begins, league sources told ESPN.https://t.co/rAloZCF2W1

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 2, 2020

[Reply]
dlphg9 09:30 PM 02-06-2020
No way the Raiders draft a QB until Gruden is gone. He always goes and gets some old vet and has never came close to developing a young QB. He knows the only possible way for him to make it to the playoffs is getting a vet, because he will ruin any young guy theyd draft.

It's amazing what winning a SB can do for a persons career. Jon Gruden is literally Jeff Fisher, Gruden has a .510 winning % and Fisher has a .512 winning %. The only difference is Gruden has a SB ring because he took over Dungys team.

JG has been a HC for 13 years and has only won 10+ games 4 times Jon is the perfect guy to run the Raiders because he will do just enough to keep them at 7 or 8 wins, which isn't a problem for Raiders fans since they have been use to 4 or 5 win seasons for so long.

The Raiders are such shitty organization and have the trashiest fan base in all the pro sports. Hopefully they let that ugly motherfucker run the show well past this contract.
[Reply]
warpaint* 09:36 PM 02-06-2020
This move would help the Chiefs beat the Patriots and the Raiders. A unique daily double. Sign him up please.
[Reply]
notorious 09:37 PM 02-06-2020
I was just lurking on the Raiders forum and saw something that was quite funny and awesome.

Carr's name is "Carrbage."

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:44 PM 02-06-2020
TB would be a good spot for him.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:45 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was just lurking on the Raiders forum and saw something that was quite funny and awesome.

[Reply]
TribalElder 09:48 PM 02-06-2020
Brady would be dumb as fuck to go to a team in the AFC west

he has benefitted from a shit division all his career

he needs to go to dallas where he won't see mahomie until the superbowl if they make it
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:54 PM 02-06-2020
:-) not a chance in hell he wants to be in the same division as Mahomes
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:55 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
As a Patriots fan, I’m in the extreme minority. I don’t drink the Kool Aid with the 95% of the nut hugging bandwagon fans. I think his best days are done, at best he’s a middle of the pack QB, and the $30M they’re supposedly willing to give him can be better used elsewhere.

As a Chiefs fan, I would find it hilarious and I would love it if he went to the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. It would guarantee mediocrity and put off their search for a franchise QB for another season.
Virtually everyone agrees with your position.

Out of curiosity, what do you have for QBs on the roster, besides shit for arm?

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Gruden loves him some dusty old veteran QB
Maybe Gruden will rupture some of Brady's internal organs like he did Chris Simms.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
2019 Tom Brady:

4,057 yards 24 TD’s 8 INT’s

2019 Derek Carr:

4,054 yards 21 TD’s 8 INT’s

Originally Posted by staylor26:
10 of Brady’s 24 TD’s last year came in the first 5 weeks.
Originally Posted by kcclone:
With a way easier schedule
Holy fucking hell. WOOF
[Reply]
SnakeXJones 09:56 PM 02-06-2020
It would be nothing but a PR move for Raiders since it's their first year in that shit hole Vegas
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:57 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

Sweet Jesus. That has to be adopted into CP Lexicon.
[Reply]
warpaint* 10:00 PM 02-06-2020
I get why the Pats want him back. It's that, Cody Kessler or Jarrett Stidham (sp's?). Until they draft somebody that is...
[Reply]
backinblack 10:01 PM 02-06-2020
gonna be super pissed if we sign Brady. Waste of time and money, could get a better quarterback at Big Lots.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:03 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Thoughts?

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:35 PM 02-06-2020
I bet Tom wouldnt even answer the phone if the Raiders came calling or he'd laugh until they hung up. Tom will only go to someone with a chance to win the SB and that's not the Raiders. Tom's not going to a team in the AFC West, because he knows there is no chance to beat us. Hell he will avoid the AFC all together. He doesn't wanna go play for that creepy looking dipshit or for that trash org.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:36 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Smart by the Raiders if true. Won’t be able to compete in the division for a decade so might as well try to get old east coasters living in Vegas to snap up season tickets.
Theyll be in the playoffs next season.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up