ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear thread!!!
lewdog 07:56 AM 02-03-2020
Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:07 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! :-) Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:12 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep. Still haven’t received a single piece that I ordered. That includes the KC Star and the SI issue.

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the ****ing Super Bowl.
As of today, I have received most of my orders...

All 3 copies of the KC star, my wifes Tshirt of the same worn by the team, my shot glass, rocks glass, and Christmas ornament, and all 3 hats ad my SB 54 polo which is way too small for me. The only thing left is the SB champ tshirts that the team wore on the SB sunday. I ordered 3 but I'm thinking now, I should have ordered 2 sizes larger.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:15 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
As of today, I have received most of my orders...

All 3 copies of the KC star, my wifes Tshirt of the same worn by the team, my shot glass, rocks glass, and Christmas ornament, and all 3 hats ad my SB 54 polo which is way too small for me. The only thing left is the SB champ tshirts that the team wore on the SB sunday. I ordered 3 but I'm thinking now, I should have ordered 2 sizes larger.
I wouldn't worry too much about the t-shirt not fitting. Mine fits perfectly
[Reply]
Stryker 08:34 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
Here you go my friend! :-)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:15 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I wouldn't worry too much about the t-shirt not fitting. Mine fits perfectly
Im holding you to that...otherwise its to the sweatbox until they fit...LOL
[Reply]
chiefshead33 09:18 PM 02-16-2020
This might be a dumb question, and I'm sure it's been asked already. But does anyone know if the jerseys will get a special SB champs patch for next season? Or if it's just the SBLIV patch that both the Chiefs and 49ers jerseys have?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:49 PM 02-16-2020
Ok thank for the dicks sporting goods link got my stepmom,dad and me some shirt. Need one more thing.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:02 PM 02-16-2020
Also got the lighters! Yeah I'm good for this round.
[Reply]
scho63 12:57 AM 02-17-2020
Won a bet here at Amazon against a co-worker and rabid 49'er fan.

His punishment? Buying dinner up to $50 which I already took advantage of and he has to wear a piece of clothing of my choice from the Chiefs.

My new T-Shirt arrived Friday and he is wearing it tonight! :-) We are posting this on the front portal page at Amazon here at Central Operations.

"The Thrill of Victory, the Agony of Defeat!"
Attached: IMG_20200216_181010.jpg (67.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:38 AM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! :-) Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
[Reply]
srvy 03:44 PM 02-17-2020
Shatto Dairy releases chiefs celebration milk. Im not a huge grinker of milk but that bottle and glass with logo is cool.

https://fox4kc.com/news/shatto-milk-...uper-bowl-win/

Still waiting on Boulevards special promised brew.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:38 PM 02-17-2020

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:40 PM 02-17-2020
Sigh...just got a notice from nfl.com, it's gonna be a bit longer to get my stuff...I guess this is the way it goes, but damn, we're talking March now...
[Reply]
Stryker 04:41 PM 02-17-2020
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Good deal! I will do better than that, I will post a pic of it after I get it framed.
[Reply]
Stryker 04:42 PM 02-17-2020
The problem of framing the actual paper is even with UV protection on the glass, the paper will still yellow over time.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up