ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone have an Air Fryer
Fat Elvis 11:12 PM 03-04-2019
If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:58 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) Spritz it with oil and do the thing....I'm surprised.
I did, it was awful.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 05:57 PM 03-13-2019
Just buy a damn convection oven.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:33 PM 02-16-2020
Bump.
[Reply]
TLO 05:42 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Great another air fryer thread. Only thing better than this will be when they get bumped in about 7 years.
Originally Posted by TLO:
*sets calendar reminder to bump thread in March 2026*
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Bump.
We're a little earlier than scheduled, but I'll allow it.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:03 PM 02-16-2020
I have one and I do hand cut fries and breaded chicken strips. That’s about it. My fiancé’s mother bought it for us so it takes up counter space in our shitty apartment because I will not buy a house until we are married. Ask me about an air fryer. Go ahead asshole. Ask me about one.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:09 PM 02-16-2020
Just bought a new stove - it's induction and has Air Fryer capability. I've used an Air Fryer (not on the stove but stand alone) and it worked great. I've never added more than a teaspoon of oil that would usually takes cups of oil (for frying).
[Reply]
jdubya 06:11 PM 02-16-2020
Air Fryer = Convection Oven

If youre going to be a dog, be a big dog and get a real fryer :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:31 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yes. It's a very fast and easy way to heat/reheat things without making them soggy. Think of it as a tiny convection oven that requires no preheat time. We use ours 4 to 5 times a week.

Get an air fryer and an instantpot and your life will be so much easier.
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:45 PM 02-16-2020
I've had mine for about a year now, and it is easily my favorite appliance. I use it just about every day. Just got done making a couple of low carb mini pizzas in it.

I'm a vegetarian, and I like my veggies either grilled or roasted, and this thing roasts veggies probably better than anything I've used before.

You just have to experiment with it. After a while, you get a feel of what is needed for new dishes. I'm thinking about getting one for the office at work.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:04 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Air Fryer = Convection Oven

If youre going to be a dog, be a big dog and get a real fryer :-)
no one wants the real grease though. Thats the whole damned point! Sucks as you get older you have to watch what you eat.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:37 PM 02-16-2020
I use my air fryer to roast veggies, cook frozen food for the kids (chicken nuggets, fries, etc), reheat leftover pizza, and to finish chicken wings I’ve cooked sous vide.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:27 PM 02-16-2020
Why yes I do own an oven.
[Reply]
F150 09:20 PM 02-16-2020
I have a sous vide. It makes great soft boiled eggs, other than that its a PITA and it sits in a box. Son bought his mother an instapot. It is dynamite for hard boiled eggs for deviled eggs and reading the recipes we can make all the stuff it does a lot easier without the pot thing so it will end up in a box as well. air fryer seems like a convection cooker we can do in the oven.
[Reply]
Groves 10:42 PM 02-16-2020
Ninja Foodi is a combination pressure cooker and air fryer.

Such a delightful duo.

I can get crispy shredded carnitas in under an hour.

Pressure cook frozen wings, then crisp them right up.

Frozen french fries so extra crispy in minutes.

Upside down chicken nachos in 25min.

Tender AND well browned barbacoa in the same machine.

I keep the sous vide for high volume. This Foodi has made my life much easier almost daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:05 PM 02-17-2020
Just made some chicken gizzards with some spicy shake and bake! They are good.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up