ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cowboys strength and conditioning coach [has died from a heart attack]
Mecca 11:48 AM 11-24-2020
Markus Paul was 54, appears he had a heart attack, they sent everyone home.
[Reply]
loochy 12:04 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Gimme muh free shit
Off to DC
Profit

yer free shit is right here:

https://www.medicaid.gov/
[Reply]
vailpass 12:05 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
yer free shit is right here:

https://www.medicaid.gov/
Not gud enuff want moar want yoars
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:06 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's usually called being poor cause you know in America healthcare is a privilege not a right.
Anyone with insurance should be able to get a free or low cost physical once a year. Even without insurance the cost shouldn't be any more than $100. I know that's not an insignificant amount to some, but if you can't manage that once a year then I don't really know what to say.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:08 PM 11-24-2020
Maybe heart attack but to the hospital it was covid.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:09 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Anyone with insurance should be able to get a free or low cost physical once a year. Even without insurance the cost shouldn't be any more than $100. I know that's not an insignificant amount to some, but if you can't manage that once a year then I don't really know what to say.
The labs alone are more than $100.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:11 PM 11-24-2020
Well that game Thursday should be a hoot to watch.

RIP
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:12 PM 11-24-2020
Why would a coach in the NFL not have insurance? And why are people acting like he wasn't getting his annual physicals? Is there a report suggesting that?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:12 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Fair enough, but you don't have to get labs at least to get your blood pressure checked. And maybe I'm off on this, but after Obamacare I don't see how people can't find at least some semblance of insurance with government subsidies helping them find coverage.
[Reply]
loochy 12:13 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Why would a coach in the NFL not have insurance? And why are people acting like he wasn't getting his annual physicals? Is there a report suggesting that?

Because an NFL coach was too poor to afford it.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 12:17 PM 11-24-2020
I had a heart attack and nearly died at 29. I'm 35 now. Get your shit checked.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:18 PM 11-24-2020
In some cases, you can even add another 0 to that figure.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:21 PM 11-24-2020
One thing I'm not sure a lot of people realize: many blood centers run at least a basic panel of tests against your blood sample when you donate and will let you know when something is way off. If you are avoiding checkups due to the cost, go give blood. It's not a full replacement for an exam, but it'll find some of the big stuff.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:28 PM 11-24-2020
Sucks. I’m no fan of the cowbitches, but nobody needs that.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:46 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's usually called being poor cause you know in America healthcare is a privilege not a right.
A very good friend of mine died in 2017. He owned a Private Equity firm and was wealthier than 99.5% of people in this country. He was lean and fit but collapsed one morning and died from a heart attack caused by sleep apnea. He hadn't been to the doctor in years because he "thought" he was "fine".

He left behind his college sweetheart wife and three teenagers, which is still heartbreaking to this day. Had he gone in for even one physical in the previous 5 years, he'd most likely still be alive.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:50 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
A very good friend of mine died in 2017. He owned a Private Equity firm and was wealthier than 99.5% of people in this country. He was lean and fit but collapsed one morning and died from a heart attack caused by sleep apnea. He hadn't been to the doctor in years because he "thought" he was "fine".

He left behind his college sweetheart wife and three teenagers, which is still heartbreaking to this day. Had he gone in for even one physical in the previous 5 years, he'd most likely still be alive.
Successful people like that really should get their heart checked out because of the stress they go through.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up