ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>One guy on defense came to play on Sunday
staylor26 11:18 AM 11-24-2020
Ward quietly looked the best he has all season. Seems like he’s finally 100% or close to it.
[Reply]
O.city 12:10 PM 11-24-2020
HB Jones and Clark need to play better

They’re making way too much money to not make an impact
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:15 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
HB Jones and Clark need to play better

They’re making way too much money to not make an impact
The equivalent on offense would be Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce not showing up here or there. Sure they will have the occasional drop, interception, bad route, etc., but you never see all three disappear for an entire game or longer. Would people give them all a pass for continually not living up to their contract? Maybe, maybe not, but we don't have to worry about it because it simply doesn't happen. The players on offense bring it each week. The same apparently can't be said for the big money guys on defense.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:07 PM 11-24-2020
Really? If Agholar (sp?) catches that deep bomb, we probably lose. He was wide open having roasted Ward.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:02 PM 11-24-2020
He didn't get many chances, but it sure looks like Gay came to play

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chiefs-...175049484.html
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:04 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Really? If Agholar (sp?) catches that deep bomb, we probably lose. He was wide open having roasted Ward.
Yeah, except that the ball was underthrown, due to someone getting just enough pressure to make Carr throw a half second early.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:31 PM 11-24-2020
I'd take any 1 of the guys on the Rams defense. Yikes. I'm picking them to represent the NFC.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:35 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If Jones and Clark go out and drive Brady's face into the turf a few times Sunday, and HB picks him off, everyone will be back on board.
Yep, we will.

But they deserve all the crap they get today. They didn't do shit against the raiders. Chris Jones apparently got a couple pressure but I didn't see any real impact during the game. Carr looked so good because he could just stand there without any fear of being hit. Rodney Hudson kicked Chris Jones' ass all game.
[Reply]
Ghey 02:38 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Gay?
No
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:39 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He didn't get many chances, but it sure looks like Gay came to play

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chiefs-...175049484.html
Yeah, I'm liking Gay a lot! Fast and wraps up!
[Reply]
BWillie 03:03 PM 11-24-2020
Did he finally get his cast off? Looked like he was playing with both hands.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:04 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Did he finally get his cast off? Looked like he was playing with both hands.
Yep.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:06 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, except that the ball was underthrown, due to someone getting just enough pressure to make Carr throw a half second early.
Sure but my point was that Ward got beat on that play
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:08 PM 11-24-2020
After the Raiders game...not sure I have confidence in anyone on the Chiefs defense at the moment.

Jones/Mathieu/Clark included.

Everyone is playing like shit right now.

Time for the big paycheck guys to start making big plays.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:28 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Our run D was great. Pass rush was shit like usual - and the secondary uncharacteristically was shit.
Yeah I think our run D was good against Jacobs in the first game too. Spags knows Gruden wants to run first. The Raiders are 7th in rush yards per game.

Thing is the pass D has been really good this year, while run D continues to be questionable. But it's the opposite against Las Vegas.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:33 PM 11-24-2020
You guys see the clip of Jones? He took so many plays off, gave up early. Sometimes at the snap he just stood straight up and didn’t move much. Maybe that happens every game? Those big dudes on the DL can’t play every snap.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up