ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Johnathan Abram is a piece of shit.
lewdog 08:28 PM 11-23-2020
I haven't hated a guy this much since Bill Romanowski. At least with Romanowski, he was fairly useful in many years to his team on the field.

Abram just isn't. His only goal is to level a huge hit, which many times leaves him missing tackles. He's best at late hits and cheap shots along the sideline.

Current rankings compared to other safeties.

43 tackles-23rd
1 INT- 21st
Recs allowed- 40th
0 forced fumbles or sacks

Dude's a loud mouth, shit talking, dirty ass player and nothing more. I fucking hate this guy and you should too.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:19 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
He should marry Courtney Love.
Oh holy hell. :-)

This is one of the best posts of all time. I’m sure there will be some young blood that is all “huh?” But that’s well done.
[Reply]
Cleavage 02:19 AM 11-24-2020
I love him. I think he's awesome. GFY
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:28 AM 11-24-2020
He reminds me of Rodney Harrison, who was a cheap shot artist, and one of the dirtiest players ever.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:01 AM 11-24-2020
Nobody has posted the Jake from Stats Farm meme with the guy saying, well, he's a Raider.....
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:08 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

but they talk him up and leave him out there because they want opposing players being afraid he's going to injure them. It's pathetic.
:-)

Sissified NFL y'all.

Someone call the

You'd think the Chiefs never had players just like Abram. You'd love him if he were a Chief, aside from all the blown coverages.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:21 AM 11-24-2020
He's the one who blew the coverage on Kelce for the game winning TD. He's dirty like Rodney Harrison. He'll get his one of these days.
[Reply]
notorious 09:25 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
:-)

Sissified NFL y'all.

Someone call the

You'd think the Chiefs never had players just like Abram. You'd love him if he were a Chief, aside from all the blown coverages.
We have one nicknamed Dirty Dan.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 09:28 AM 11-24-2020
He was a complete douche on Hard Knocks. Trying to level his own teammates as a rookie. The thing that irritates me the most is his mentality and confidence don't equate to good play on the field. Frankly he sucks at his job and the only thing he has going for him is this sad, angry "hit everything that moves" mentality which screams lack of talent to do anything else. Guys like John Lynch, Harrison, and even Sean Taylor were absolute studs at their position. Abram is just a dumbass battering ram with no clue of how to play an NFL safety. Everyone at the NFL level can hit, it's being smart enough to know how and when to be aggressive that advances your career.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:47 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

Aside from the blown coverages...

Oh, you know, if you don't count being crappy at performing his priority #1 job, you'd totally love to have him play for your team!

Dude. This is a forum that thinks Bashaud Breeland is a bad CB because he gets a few PI calls thrown his way. No, he's not all-pro, but he's not a bad CB. People freak out over the tiniest shit. Chris goddamn Jones is in the dog house with this fan base because he's had offsides penalties in two straight freakin games for crying out loud. And even when Kelce was racking up 1000 yard seasons under Alex, fans had his head over unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

You think fans are gonna go gaga over your boy just because BOOM BOOM HARD HIT accompanies the times when he gets fooled out of his goddamn jock strap in coverage?

And for the record, no, if Abram fucks up like he does and his only positive is making highlight reel hits (not actual things that alter the course of a game like a sack or turnovers) then I don't want him on my team. Why? Because he's a terrible player, that's why.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:49 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Except Dirty Dan actually makes plays for us every now and then. INTs... reading fake punts... blocking punts/FGs... etc.

He had a bad game getting trucked over by Waller and both RBs, but at least he made up for it by securing the game-ending INT.
[Reply]
wazu 09:50 AM 11-24-2020
This is not even close to true.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:00 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Know who this dicktard is?

Bernard Pollard with fewer brain cells.

Great job, Chucky. Got a real winner there.
If you haven't followed Pollard he has become a huge NASCAR fan and is great to listen to.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:07 AM 11-24-2020
Tatum puts Stingley in a wheelchair:

[Reply]
notorious 10:07 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Except Dirty Dan actually makes plays for us every now and then. INTs... reading fake punts... blocking punts/FGs... etc.

He had a bad game getting trucked over by Waller and both RBs, but at least he made up for it by securing the game-ending INT.
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is not even close to true.
I wouldn't trade Dirty Dan for the trash from LV.

Dan is great when it REALLY counts. That's very important.
[Reply]
wazu 10:17 AM 11-24-2020
I wouldn't trade Dirty Dan for the trash from LV.

Dan is great when it REALLY counts. That's very important.
He's also not a dirty player. I get that it's a fun nickname but it was out of left field when Holthus started calling him that. He delivers some big hits but they aren't cheap shots.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up