ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Can we go ahead and lock in the top 3 picks?
staylor26 04:27 PM 11-23-2020
I know it seems very early to be saying this, but I think you can just go ahead and lock in the top 3 teams and their picks. It seems very obvious at this point.

1. New York Jets- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson

The Jets have now blown their 2 best opportunities to win a game. I think they finish 0-16 barring a miracle. I know people think Lawrence might pull an Elway/Eli, but they said the same thing about Burrow last year. The Jets will get a new HC (possibly EB) and they’ll end up with Lawrence at the end of the day.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio St.

The Jags can afford to lose a game and still hold the #2 pick. Like the Jets, I don’t think they even win another game. QB is also the obvious pick for this team and I actually think they’re the most likely destination for EB because they already have weapons on offense and key pieces on D.

3. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon

The Bengals are absolutely fucked for the rest of the season. I also don’t really see them winning another game, but unlike the Jags and Jets there are a couple winnable games left on their schedule. They just have the feel of a team that lost all hope the second their QB and leader went down yesterday. If they end up with the #3 pick like I expect, this is a no-brainer. Sewell is arguably the best player in the draft and there’s no way they pass on him after what just happened to Burrow in a game where their OL was getting destroyed.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:13 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'm pretty skeptical of Ohio State QBs in general, but then again nobody thought Texas Tech could produce an NFL QB until Patrick came along...
this is a different era with Ryan day. Urban was qb kryptonite. He ran a very one dimensional RPO offense. I watch a decent amount of big 10 football and I never felt good about any osu qb until fields. He is the real deal.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:17 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Houston Texans – QB Deshaun Watson, Age 25, 2017 Round 1 (12)
Kansas City Chiefs – QB Patrick Mahomes, Age 25, 2017 Round 1 (10)

Chicago Bears – QB Mitchell Trubisky, Age 26, 2017 Round 1 (2)
Still makes me lol
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up