ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Forget the Ravens winning Thursday
Mecca 12:14 PM 11-23-2020

Important to note: #Ravens are scheduled to travel to Pittsburgh to take on the #Steelers on Thursday Night. No changes yet, but that's a quick turnaround... https://t.co/vxcfIIOQ0S

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
wazu 12:47 PM 11-24-2020
I mainly just want them to move it because I want the Ravens to win, and going on the road for a Thursday game while missing players doesn't sound like a recipe for that to happen.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:51 PM 11-24-2020

Ravens now have had five players and four staffers test positive for COVID this week, sources tell ESPN.

Thursday night’s game vs. the Steelers still is on, as scheduled, but one source warned that further positives could mean postponing it.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 24, 2020

[Reply]
Why Not? 01:02 PM 11-24-2020
NFL will resist moving this game at all costs. Lamar would have to keel over Wednesday night for this to get cancelled.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 02:18 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The thing about the Steelers going 16-0 that’s funny is everyone knows they won’t finish the job even if they do.
I have some Steelers fans for friends (I know, I know....that's a whole different argument) that seem to think they are going 19-0....you can't talk to them, you can't reason with them, they all have drank the Kool-Aid....
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:29 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I have some Steelers fans for friends (I know, I know....that's a whole different argument) that seem to think they are going 19-0....you can't talk to them, you can't reason with them, they all have drank the Kool-Aid....
Good! Let them soak it all up. It'll be that much more crushing for them when they lose in the playoffs without making the Superbowl. Screw Squealer fans and there terrible tampons or whatever it is that they wave around.
[Reply]
notorious 02:30 PM 11-24-2020
The Squealers have had every single possible break go their way.

Man are they going to get fucked up in the playoffs.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:40 PM 11-24-2020
The Steelers and Raiders are the 2 teams we don't want to face in the playoffs. A team with a strong Defensive line can do things against the Raiders that we can't. Pressure Carr and he will fall apart. We just can't seem to pressure him.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:57 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They have the feel of a team on the verge of imploding. Lamar Jackson is showcasing his lack of mental toughness at the end of every loss.
This. Just the bitch remarks he makes are really surprising to see from the defending MVP.

"I feel like people want to see us lose."

"The Titans just wanted it more than we did."

This is just shit you cannot say if you expect to be taken seriously as a leader. He also has the worst demeanor and body language when shit goes south.

Where we have a Mahomes that rallies the troops and works to figure out how to pull it out, they have a guy who pouts, puts his head down and sulks alone on the sidelines.

If they overpay this dude, theyre asking for big trouble.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:00 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The Steelers and Raiders are the 2 teams we don't want to face in the playoffs. A team with a strong Defensive line can do things against the Raiders that we can't. Pressure Carr and he will fall apart. We just can't seem to pressure him.

We will completely fist **** the Steelers if we play them. When Dupree and Watt are having to cover instead of rush, that secondary is nothing special.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:05 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Dude, the Steelers have literally played all of the worst offenses in the league.

There's a lot of smoke and mirrors there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:12 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Do you think Lamar can be saved?

I mean , Russell Wilson didn’t become more of a pure passer until his 4th or 5th season in.

Wilson used to run a lot more than he does now.
Russell Wilson coming out of college had elite accuracy. I told somebody during the Senior Bowl that year that he was the most accurate college QB I'd ever seen.

There's no comparison between Wilson and Jackson.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:18 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Russell Wilson coming out of college had elite accuracy. I told somebody during the Senior Bowl that year that he was the most accurate college QB I'd ever seen.

There's no comparison between Wilson and Jackson.
Right....Jackson has the accuracy of a Jr Highschooler.

His legs and playmaking ability got him to where he is today.

But in the NFL...you have to be able to be a pocket passer and pass with accuracy and good timing etc. Jackson can not do that...and NFL teams know it.

Same with Vince "Uncle Rico" Young and same w/ RGIII. They can run, they just can't pass.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:01 PM 11-25-2020
Game moved to Sunday
[Reply]
Brooklyn 12:02 PM 11-25-2020
$1000 the Steelers don't win on Thursday.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:09 PM 11-25-2020
Ravens going to throw the kitchen sink at this game.
I’m looking for an upset
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up