ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So have we hit the Justin Herbert is overhyped mark yet?
Mecca 11:05 AM 11-23-2020
I get his numbers are good but I've got people on ESPN saying he'll be a top 3 QB by the end of next year...fansided saying he should be an MVP candidate right now when his team has 3 wins...

WTF is going on here?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:01 PM 11-23-2020
No one swallows like collinsworth, impossible
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:20 PM 11-23-2020
He's really good, the Chargers suck and nobody, NOBODY, in L.A. gives a shit. Kinda sad actually
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:31 PM 11-23-2020
The AFC has become a hotbed of good young QBs overnight. Perennial bottom feeders like the Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Browns, and Chargers have something to look forward to. Plus, Trevor Lawrence may be on his way to the Jets. Mahomes is a class above all these players, but the AFC will become very contested in the near future if these players develop into stars.

Meanwhile, the NFC has Murray, Prescott, and not much else in young QBs.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:41 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nobody else can be good besides Chiefs players
That's right
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:49 PM 11-23-2020
I think he's a talented rookie.

I think their offense is shite.

I think if they fired the coaching staff and hired...oh, Eric Bienemy that we'd have another tough out in the division for the next several years.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:51 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think he's a talented rookie.

I think their offense is shite.

I think if they fired the coaching staff and hired...oh, Eric Bienemy that we'd have another tough out in the division for the next several years.
DON'T YOU DARE EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:54 PM 11-23-2020
He looks really good right now for a rookie. Don't think anyone can dispute that.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 11-23-2020
People love to say nobody in LA gives a shit. Yet bars are packed even outside during a pandemic for Chargers and Rams games. Or they were, outside dining just got shut down again.

Anyhoo, LA Charger fans are very interested in Herbert but they know the Chargers need a new head coach.

And Rams fans are finally giving up on Goff.

And Raiders fans knew that Mahomes was going to win the second he got the ball.

People love to think they're the expert on Los Angeles because they went to Hollywood Blvd that one weekend 8 years ago
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
The AFC has become a hotbed of good young QBs overnight. Perennial bottom feeders like the Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Browns, and Chargers have something to look forward to. Plus, Trevor Lawrence may be on his way to the Jets. Mahomes is a class above all these players, but the AFC will become very contested in the near future if these players develop into stars.

Meanwhile, the NFC has Murray, Prescott, and not much else in young QBs.
History suggest more than half of those young QB's will end up being mediocre or worse.

Not saying that will be the case, it's just how things work. I mean, a year and a half ago the Browns were coming off a season where their young QB set a couple of rookie records. Look at him now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 11-23-2020
Look no further than Carson Wentz.

A lot can happen to a young QB.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:03 PM 11-23-2020
Did you guys watch the Charger game? Herbert throws darts man. It's real
[Reply]
carcosa 01:04 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
People love to say nobody in LA gives a shit. Yet bars are packed even outside during a pandemic for Chargers and Rams games. Or they were, outside dining just got shut down again.

Anyhoo, LA Charger fans are very interested in Herbert but they know the Chargers need a new head coach.

And Rams fans are finally giving up on Goff.

And Raiders fans knew that Mahomes was going to win the second he got the ball.

People love to think they're the expert on Los Angeles because they went to Hollywood Blvd that one weekend 8 years ago
You can't deny that the guy who wears an Edward Scissorhands costume in front of Mann's seems uninterested in the NFL
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:07 PM 11-23-2020
He's been surprisingly good. If I couldn't have Mahomes and had to pick one QB to be Chiefs QB for the next 10 years, right now I'd pick Herbert.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:08 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's been surprisingly good. If I couldn't have Mahomes and had to pick one QB to be Chiefs QB for the next 10 years, right now I'd pick Herbert.
If I couldn't have Mahomes I would EAT A FUCKIN BULLET
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:12 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd take Burrow, thanks.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up