ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones goes after Sneed
Deberg_1990 12:36 AM 11-23-2020
What was this about?

Chris Jones appears to be pissed at rookie DB L'Jarius Sneed after Darren Waller's wide-open TD. pic.twitter.com/caHldXhYRS

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Iowanian 10:50 AM 11-23-2020
There are about 200M in 2 D linemen who aren't doing shit.....

Jones has no place to bitch at anyone this season...he hasn't shown up since he got paid and 55 appears to be saving himself for the playoffs.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 11-23-2020
I can’t believe how many people are missing the obvious that Jones wasn’t the one that was arguing with Sneed. He was clearly mediating.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:55 AM 11-23-2020
Doesn't really matter...the entire defense was uglier than Mark Davis' haircut last night.
[Reply]
R Clark 11:53 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Doesn't really matter...the entire defense was uglier than Mark Davis' haircut last night.
And that is about as ugly as it gets
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:59 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
What a fucking dumbass
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:03 PM 11-23-2020
Omg someone raised their voice!!!!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:05 PM 11-23-2020
I really think they'll get their shit together. They have the leadership and Bob Sutton isn't running the gd defense anymore.

What is concerning to me is that Thornhill is now "a situational player." Hopefully that is just due to him coming back from his injury bc without him we have to rely on Sorensen way too much
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:05 PM 11-23-2020
These dipshits need to get off Twitter if they don't want to hear that they played like shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:19 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
What a fucking dumbass
Yup, im glad Chris Jones told that clown to :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:22 PM 11-23-2020
Was Jones yelling at Sneed or pumping him up? Jones doesn't seem like the yelling type.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:25 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Was Jones yelling at Sneed or pumping him up? Jones doesn't seem like the yelling type.
Look at Sneed and the direction where his eyes are. He was going at it with somebody else and it seems very obvious that Jones, while fired up, was mediating. It becomes even more obvious when you realize that like you said, Jones isn’t the type to go off on a teammate. My guess is it was Tyrann who Sneed was arguing with.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:34 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Either way it was the most energy he exerted all night.

If I had a million dollars for every time I saw Jones stand up and quit in the middle of a play last night I'd be as rich as he is.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:35 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What was this about?

While nobody on this D seems to be guilt-free, I think what we saw there is very much needed.

The D really isn't very strong; physically, emotionally, or from a maturity standpoint. The physical part is the part can be fixed, but not over night and that's a problem. Carr had a lot of time in a very comfortable pocket while PM had to resort to quick passes and rolling out. That tells me that the Chiefs don't have the muscle on either line to stop or push teams with big strong players.

The Raiders will remain a problem for a while. I'd say I'd hate to be Spags this morning, but I'm pretty sure they're not messing with him since they know he could just ask for CH and BV to provide some spendy weapons like the O enjoys, so he's probably just telling them A) "we won", B) the game ended with a defensive pickoff, and C) "we stopped them when we had to". So cock-blocking anybody from questioning his D.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:43 PM 11-23-2020
Might of been Sneed’s horse that HB got his teeth from.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:45 PM 11-23-2020
Mixed with HB post game banter on Twitter last night I’m willing to bet Sneed was arguing with HB
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up