ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones goes after Sneed
Deberg_1990 12:36 AM 11-23-2020
What was this about?

Chris Jones appears to be pissed at rookie DB L'Jarius Sneed after Darren Waller's wide-open TD. pic.twitter.com/caHldXhYRS

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:52 AM 11-23-2020
DL needs a fucking ass chewing after this game.

Glad the Chiefs won ultimately...thanks to Mahomes/Kelce, but that DL performance was fucking pathetic. Secondary wasn't much better.

Open field tackling is still fucking god damn awful.

This was after a bye week.....and the Raiders had half of their squad not even practicing this week and almost put a clown suit on the Chiefs again.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:55 AM 11-23-2020
Talking shit is nice, but any toddler can do that.

How about show up and at least pretend like you're playing for millions of dollars.

Jones, at least pretend like you know what run defense is.

Clark, earn your keep as a...well, fucking anything on the front line.

Mathieu...when Honey Badger don't give a fuck...he's not talking about tackling. Do something with the same passion that you talk shit. At least Sorensen gets a pick once in awhile, fuck...

The time has come for real accountability. Last season was the Titans' loss. What will it be this year?
[Reply]
Cosmos 12:59 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I don't remember Jones doing shit
This....

He was invisible up to that point in the game, then he proceeded to be offsides 2x in one drive.

Saw him just standing at the LOS and not giving HIS all more than once.

Sneed is a player tho....maybe he fucked up...but he gives effort every down....Chris.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:00 AM 11-23-2020
The D is frustrated and POed. Good.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:18 AM 11-23-2020
I am curious to see when the all-22 footage comes out. I agree that Jones looked like he was mediating; you can see Sneed is staring down someone else in the distance. A coach? Another player?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:19 AM 11-23-2020
Jones is having a down year after getting a fat check. He can't help being double-teamed, but all his dumb penalties are on him.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:20 AM 11-23-2020
Defense is gonna have to get their shit together. Might mean getting in each others face about it. Or trying to fire other players up.

Whatever it is, hopefully it all works out by January.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:23 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seemed like Jones was just fired up, but I think Sneed was arguing with somebody else (probably Tyrann or another DB) and he was moreso mediating.

Actually, I’d be willing to bet that’s exactly what happened.
I agree. I think Sneed had words with HB or Niemann, and Jones was being a leader, and telling the rookie to shut his mouth.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:54 AM 11-23-2020
Just before the sideline incident, TE Waller scored on a goal line Chiefs defense.

We had Frank Clark at right DE and Tanoh Kpassagnon at left DE.

Four defensive tackles in Chris Jones, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel, and Tershawn Wharton lined up on the inside.

We had three linebackers in Damien Wilson, Anthony Hitchens, and Ben Niemann.

We had also had Tyrann Mathieu and Daniel Sorensen in at safety.

We were completely expecting a run.

Waller came off the Raider's right side and crossed the middle with no one covering and caught the pass for a TD.

Ben Niemann and Anthony Hitchens were both covering the same man (Not Waller).

I assume Sneed, not being in during the play, said something like WTF to coaches and players.

He seemed to have some protection by Wharton and a hooded masked player with Chris Jones hopping over and saying a few words.

Hopefully they all talked and we play better against Tampa Bay.
[Reply]
Cosmos 04:11 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Just before the sideline incident, TE Waller scored on a goal line Chiefs defense.

We had Frank Clark at right DE and Tanoh Kpassagnon at left DE.

Four defensive tackles in Chris Jones, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel, and Tershawn Wharton lined up on the inside.

We had three linebackers in Damien Wilson, Anthony Hitchens, and Ben Niemann.

We had also had Tyrann Mathieu and Daniel Sorensen in at safety.

We were completely expecting a run.

Waller came off the Raider's right side and crossed the middle with no one covering and caught the pass for a TD.

Ben Niemann and Anthony Hitchens were both covering the same man (Not Waller).

I assume Sneed, not being in during the play, said something like WTF to coaches and players.

He seemed to have some protection by Wharton and a hooded masked player with Chris Jones hopping over and saying a few words.

Hopefully they all talked and we play better against Tampa Bay.

Would like to have seen Sneed on Waller.

Maybe a package that included Sneed in place of Sorensen.

Sorensen struggling wrapping up again.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:29 AM 11-23-2020
I think the masked hooded player may have been BoPete Keyes since he was inactive for the game and would be friends with L'Jarius Sneed. I think he was just trying to protect Sneed.

Waller is a really good player and the Chiefs needed someone with speed to cover him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:11 AM 11-23-2020
I'd rather watch this shitty defense than read a deberg thread
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:21 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I don't remember Jones doing shit
Well he overpursued on a couple running plays so there is that.

It's good to see leadership like that but sometimes you have to look in mirror I didn't think Jones played particularly well that game. Sneed isn't going to respect him coming at him if he is playing like shit too.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:52 AM 11-23-2020
Defense can't tackle worth a shit and our 200 mil DL doesn't get to the QB anymore. Jones can suck it and so can Clark. They have not been worth squat this season.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:55 AM 11-23-2020
Waller being wide open on several plays just doesn’t make sense to me.. That’s one guy on their offense that needs double covered..
Kind of like how Kelce is open all the time....:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up