ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Not disagreeing with you at all there. The Chiefs are going to have to consider upgrading their talent level to replace Sorensen and some athletic linebackers (outside of Gay) to counter that threat.

Sorenson was just BAD today.
Gay actually wasn't very good tonight either.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
The Raiders matchup with us because of their build. They run the ball, throw a bunch of checkdowns to backs a TEs while taking the occasional deep shot. While having a massive line that is paid, it's basically perfect weaponry against us..on top of that they're also smart enough to attack Sorensen and Niemann repeatedly.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:04 PM 11-22-2020
Peter stop being stupid, seriously.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:04 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Raiders matchup with us because of their build. They run the ball, throw a bunch of checkdowns to backs a TEs while taking the occasional deep shot. While having a massive line that is paid, it's basically perfect weaponry against us..on top of that they're also smart enough to attack Sorensen and Niemann repeatedly.
The one thing I thought we did well tonight was contain Jacobs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:05 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Or just quit making excuses about the opponent getting away with holding and accept that our best defenders got raped all night.

Why is that so hard to admit? Chris Jones was getting raped so bad he threw a tantrum on the sideline.
Excuses?

They didn't play well.

What more needs to be said?

You just want to hear yourself whine.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Scheme change won't help spending almost $70 million a year on Clark, Jones, and Mathieu to do absolutely fucking nothing.
And enter the 2nd whiniest bitch of them all. Now all we need is Jake from Bitch Farm.

Same fucking people every fucking time.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:05 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Huh? Robinson clearly hooked the facemask with his finger. It has nothing to do with him making contact with it. You just can't grab onto it like he did
Hooked his finger???? HIS FINGER YOU SAY!!!!

SHOULD HAVE EJECTED HIM FROM THE GAME!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:05 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Our linebackers are some of the worst in the league. Lemme know if teams will shoutout Jones/Clark in the post season then I'll care
[Reply]
Coach 11:05 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yes, and the whole defense wasn't very good either. Even Jones was bad today. The most action he ever got was yelling at Sneed.

Nobody on this defense deserves to get paid this week.

My point is though that our LB corps, in terms of talent, is just bad.

And having Sorenson matching up on Waller is just a train wreck waiting to happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You realize that I said it’s not an excuse and I’m not giving them a pass, right?

Can you fucking read?

Just because it’s not an excuse, doesn’t mean it didn’t fucking happen though. That’s where you’re 100% wrong.
Anything short of the sky falling just isn't critical enough.

Come on man, you gotta whine and moan some more!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:06 PM 11-22-2020
We didn't tackle tonight. It's pretty simple.

Get the players to tackle. They've done it before.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:06 PM 11-22-2020
You guys see what Kelce does? There isn't anyone that can play Waller.. putting him and Ruggs together means they have someone singled...then you add in how often Carr will go to backs, what do you do?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:07 PM 11-22-2020
And we're obviously not smart enough to get Sorensen and Niemann out of the lineup. What is it with this team and shitty white players with an endless leash?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Yes, and the whole defense wasn't very good either. Even Jones was bad today. The most action he ever got was yelling at Sneed.

Nobody on this defense deserves to get paid this week.

My point is though that our LB corps, in terms of talent, is just bad.

And having Sorenson matching up on Waller is just a train wreck waiting to happen.
It's a really good offense and a really bad matchup for the Chiefs. They better figure it out because the Raiders are built to beat this team.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:07 PM 11-22-2020
And we still beat them while missing a bunch of really good players.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up