ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
-King- 11:00 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude, Breeze and Kammara will have a field day on this D
We already had to go to OT to beat Herbert
Brady is not so much a threat but you give him a lead with their D and it's game over
0/2

Good effort
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:01 PM 11-22-2020
Even without a pre-season special teams is far more troubling
[Reply]
RunKC 11:01 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're not allowed to be critical.

You have to ****ing whine and cry like a spoiled toddler in order for it to be real criticism.
Or just quit making excuses about the opponent getting away with holding and accept that our best defenders got raped all night.

Why is that so hard to admit? Chris Jones was getting raped so bad he threw a tantrum on the sideline.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:01 PM 11-22-2020
Brady is not so much a threat but you give him a lead with their D and it's game over
This is the Pete reverse karma thread we’ve been waiting for.

SB bound, baby!!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 PM 11-22-2020
Brees might not even be healthy by the time we play them, and unlike Carr, he can’t throw the football beyond 10-15 yards. It’s a completely different team and matchup. This defense doesn’t suck every fucking week. Give me a break.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.

Bucs
Saints(?)
Chargers(?)

I think we can hang with the Dolphins but Brady, Brees and Herbert are lighting shit up and all 3 teams have good defenses with the Saints being the least of the 3. The Bucs will absolutely rape us if we don't keep it close.
Pussy
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Honestly, not just the Defense, what the hell has been going on with our Special Teams?

Was that like 4-5 penalties on Special Teams tonight? I'd be more happy about Butker making all his XP's if not for that dogshit kick out of bounds early on in the game.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
This is the Pete reverse karma we’ve been waiting for.

SB bound, baby!!
Let's hope!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It’s time to give Suggs a ring
We did that in February.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Brees has 11 cracked ribs you retard
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Or just quit making excuses about the opponent getting away with holding and accept that our best defenders got raped all night.

Why is that so hard to admit? Chris Jones was getting raped so bad he threw a tantrum on the sideline.
You realize that I said it’s not an excuse and I’m not giving them a pass, right?

Can you fucking read?

Just because it’s not an excuse, doesn’t mean it didn’t fucking happen though. That’s where you’re 100% wrong.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Brees might not even be healthy by the time we play them, and unlike Carr, he can’t throw the football beyond 10-15 yards. It’s a completely different team and matchup. This defense doesn’t suck every ****ing week. Give me a break.
Yeah but Carolina pretty much did what they wanted to as well. I am concerned honestly.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
Do Not bring it out
[Reply]
Dayze 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Raiders O line is the real deal.
Secondary looked lost at times.
To much hand tackling.
Yep
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:03 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spagnuolo was hired to beat Tom Brady and the Patriots, not the Las Vegas Raiders.

I’m sure we’ll see some scheme wrinkles installed in the offseason.
Scheme change won't help spending almost $70 million a year on Clark, Jones, and Mathieu to do absolutely fucking nothing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up