ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
petegz28 10:41 PM 11-22-2020
That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a fucking thing. Carr had all fucking night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Will the Colts be allowed to hold all game?

Lol not to give the defense a pass, but every time we play the Raiders their OL holds the entire game and it’s never called. What a joke.
If there wasn't an offensive holding call...it will be the Raiders 4th game in a row without one.

That will make any OL look all-world...all day to pass and never behind the sticks.

Was Whitens false start the only offensive penalty...with less than 2 minutes....is so...it was their first call of any kind in almost 3 entire games.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Time to face the facts: Kolton Miller shut down Frank Clark again, Rodney Hudson and Gabe Jackson got shut down again and Tyrann Matheiu got raped again.

[ab]Stop making excuses[/B]. Our best highest paid players got raped again
:-)

Literally said “I’m not giving the defense a pass” in the post you quoted, but the fact is anybody with a pair of eyes could see countless missed holds in both games.

I also said they need to play better earlier in the thread.

So give me a fucking break.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
PM Black Op
[Reply]
Pants 10:51 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yep. The Raiders have been built to try and take on the Chiefs. They're as bad a matchup as there is in the league.

And credit Carr. The dude has kind of balled out against us.
It's easy to ball out on a team when when you're never touched. Fuck, he never even felt rushed.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 10:51 PM 11-22-2020
Raiders offense is just really good and they know how to play us.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:52 PM 11-22-2020
I noticed this in the Carolina game and now this game where the opposing offense is really taking their time snapping the ball. Besides the obvious of trying to use as much clock to keep Mahomes off the field I am wondering if we are tipping something on defense.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:52 PM 11-22-2020

Literally said “I’m not giving the defense a pass” in the post you quoted, but the fact is anybody with a pair of eyes could see countless missed holds in both games.

I also said they need to play better.

So give me a ****ing break.
They barely held like any other team. They don’t get any passes or excuses.

The only notable play any of these 3 made I either game was the Chris Jones forced fumble and that didn’t even count bc he was offsides.

They didn’t just get beat. They got embarrassed.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Anyone who wants to face the Raiders in the playoffs is crazy. Their offense just has their way with our D.
Fucking chicken shit.

We’ll curb stomp them when/if we see them in the playoffs.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:52 PM 11-22-2020
This team needs to add another edge rusher BAD. Like with their 1st round pick bad.
It’s time to give Suggs a ring
[Reply]
TLO 10:52 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Raiders have a good offense. It's time for people to stop thinking this is the same old Raiders team, it's not.
I was just sitting here thinking about how much Carr has improved. Kudos to him.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 PM 11-22-2020

The only notable play any of these 3 made I either game was the Chris Jones forced fumble and that didn’t even count bc he was offsides.

Go suck some Steelers dick then faggot.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:53 PM 11-22-2020
My favorite was how Breeland got a PI on a caught ball for touching a dude...yet on that same play on the blitz dude was grabbed from behind to no call..it was baffling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 11-22-2020
Raiders are a top 5 offense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:54 PM 11-22-2020

[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My favorite was how Breeland got a PI on a caught ball for touching a dude...yet on that same play on the blitz dude was grabbed from behind to no call..it was baffling.
What about the block in the back that wasn’t called?

And the intentional grounding?

Sure RunKC, we can’t possibly say the Chiefs defense played like shit AND the refs allowed the Raiders offense to get away with murder...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up