ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 225
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:13 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Does it matter?

Yea since Mad Maxx will get to get up and personal with him :-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:15 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Yea since Mad Maxx will get to get up and personal with him :-)
As long as “Mad Maxx” doesn’t get up close and personal with Mahomes wbf.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:24 AM 11-22-2020

Play golf, lunch with the wife, Early game watching, Kick the Raiders ass, Sex... Going to be a great day..
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:03 AM 11-22-2020
Yep, we're gonna show these bitches what a real bus ride looks like!!!!!!!
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:06 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
When we win I'm buying your sweet ass a Taco Bell exclusive Baja Blast!!!!!
You seem nice.
[Reply]
Pointer19 09:15 AM 11-22-2020
In 4 win
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 11-22-2020
Chiefs 42
Raiders 27
[Reply]
notorious 09:57 AM 11-22-2020
I'd be shocked if the Raiders score over 10 unless it's garbage time.

This game has ass-whipping written all over it.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:21 AM 11-22-2020

They possibly won't even score in garbage time. Raiders might as well not even show up to the game. Surprising they've won a game at all this year.

SNF crew might as well announce the Chiefs the winners of the AFC WEST before the game even starts.

I'm guessing the Chiefs and Raiders will split and see each other in the playoffs.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:25 AM 11-22-2020

Yep you all got this, Raiders should just forfeit :-)
[Reply]
Munson 10:25 AM 11-22-2020
The first time in television history prison rape will be televised without editing.
Anal assault! :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 11-22-2020
Lamarcus Joyner out for the game. We going in dry
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:31 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
They possibly won't even score in garbage time. Raiders might as well not even show up to the game. Surprising they've won a game at all this year.

SNF crew might as well announce the Chiefs the winners of the AFC WEST before the game even starts.

I'm guessing the Chiefs and Raiders will split and see each other in the playoffs.
I think anyone who has watched this Raider team is just as surprised as you on how they’ve won some games. The element of surprise is over now. Hopefully we learned our lesson from the last game and keep our foot on their necks the whole game instead of packing it in after a couple series of domination. This Raider team is still about 22 draft picks away from being a legitimate playoff contender though so I hope you are right and they do somehow sneak in to give us a free bye in the playoffs
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:32 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Lamarcus Joyner out for the game. We going in dry

He really hasn't done shit this year, no big loss... If the Raiders dominate both lines all day like they did last time the Chiefs will lose again. Raiders put pressure on Patty Cake rushing 4 last game. i see him getting hit hard this game.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:34 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I think anyone who has watched this Raider team is just as surprised as you on how they’ve won some games. The element of surprise is over now. Hopefully we learned our lesson from the last game and keep our foot on their necks the whole game instead of packing it in after a couple series of domination. This Raider team is still about 22 draft picks away from being a legitimate playoff contender though so I hope you are right and they do somehow sneak in to give us a free bye in the playoffs

What lesson? How to get dominated in the trenches... Raiders stomped a mud hole in your asses in the trenches while Patty Cake sat on the sidelines sucking his mouth piece.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 225
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up