ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3190 of 3903
« First < 2190269030903140318031863187318831893190 31913192319331943200324032903690 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 05:22 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Those that have tested positive are still encouraged to be vaccinated per the CDC
I will probably still get the vaccine at some point but for reasons beyond just having Covid myself, there are people who need it more than I do initially. I would hope that anyone that is in a low risk category and\or has already had Covid will not try to get to the front of the line for a vaccination.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:27 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Why? I seriously doubt they're going to require proof that you fit a category. The whole thing is going to be done in broad strokes, so I don't really see the value in getting worked up about the details.
Your kidding right, I know for a fact, that they are planning to move the vaccine with armed active military soldiers. Authorized to shoot if someone tries to take the vaccine.

Just off the top of my head, If people think the rich are taking their place in line, there could be an issue.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:28 PM 11-24-2020
I can't fucking wait until I can get vaccinated, along with my mom. She's in assisted living and her dementia continues to progress. As soon as it's safe I'm going to bust her confused, cranky ass out of there and let her experience some positivity with what semi-lucid time she has left. I would have done that anyway but I don't want to risk her taking something back to the other residents. This can't happen soon enough. Her little bit of quality life is slipping away.
[Reply]
notorious 05:32 PM 11-24-2020
Kansas High School and Jr High basketball will be played, but no fans.

At least they are playing.
[Reply]
TLO 05:56 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I can't ****ing wait until I can get vaccinated, along with my mom. She's in assisted living and her dementia continues to progress. As soon as it's safe I'm going to bust her confused, cranky ass out of there and let her experience some positivity with what semi-lucid time she has left. I would have done that anyway but I don't want to risk her taking something back to the other residents. This can't happen soon enough. Her little bit of quality life is slipping away.
Amen. The first thing I'm going to do after we're both vaccinated is spend some quality time with my Grandma and Grandpa.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:25 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I will probably still get the vaccine at some point but for reasons beyond just having Covid myself, there are people who need it more than I do initially. I would hope that anyone that is in a low risk category and\or has already had Covid will not try to get to the front of the line for a vaccination.
You can hope for that but I wouldn’t bet on it .
[Reply]
O.city 06:27 PM 11-24-2020
2k deaths tosay

Not good
[Reply]
DaFace 11-24-2020, 06:34 PM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: Too dumb to warrant a response.
C3HIEF3S 06:42 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I can't fucking wait until I can get vaccinated, along with my mom. She's in assisted living and her dementia continues to progress. As soon as it's safe I'm going to bust her confused, cranky ass out of there and let her experience some positivity with what semi-lucid time she has left. I would have done that anyway but I don't want to risk her taking something back to the other residents. This can't happen soon enough. Her little bit of quality life is slipping away.
Sorry man, good vibes your way. Have a great Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
O.city 06:55 PM 11-24-2020
88k people hospitalized nationwide

Friends daughter had to be hospitalized with non covid illness and they couldn’t take her to Springfield cause there aren’t any beds in the ICU. Ended up in stl.

Scary times
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:35 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
88k people hospitalized nationwide

Friends daughter had to be hospitalized with non covid illness and they couldn’t take her to Springfield cause there aren’t any beds in the ICU. Ended up in stl.

Scary times
They cant set up field hospitals in the northern cities either because they cant be heated, correct? Cant they get those navy hospital ships back in service to take the "normal" hospitalizations?
[Reply]
loochy 07:49 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They cant set up field hospitals in the northern cities either because they cant be heated, correct? Cant they get those navy hospital ships back in service to take the "normal" hospitalizations?
Can't sail a ship to Springfield my man
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:01 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My mom works in a rural hospital. They've been full enough that they've had COVID admits die in the ER waiting for a medical/ICU bed.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:03 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Amen. The first thing I'm going to do after we're both vaccinated is spend some quality time with my Grandma and Grandpa.
That sounds like an excellent plan, buddy!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:05 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S:
Sorry man, good vibes your way. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Thank you. You too!
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
My mom works in a rural hospital. They've been full enough that they've had COVID admits die in the ER waiting for a medical/ICU bed.
Rural areas are getting slammed
[Reply]
Page 3190 of 3903
« First < 2190269030903140318031863187318831893190 31913192319331943200324032903690 > Last »
Up