ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 153
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:52 PM 11-23-2020

#TheMandalorian Chapter 13, the episode Ahsoka Tano is expected to make her live-action debut in, will reportedly be 45 minutes long! https://t.co/cnX8pyISbd pic.twitter.com/48lsTse87W

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstuff) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Stryker 08:47 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Those didn't look like suits at all to me. We'll see, though.

Either way, really cool that they're farming video games for source material.
Looked to me like upper body halves stacked on shelves like a locker room if you will.
[Reply]
notorious 09:18 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by :
She reports to Gideon and tells him that the Mandalorian still has "the asset" and then the camera pans back to reveal rows on either side of the wall of black clad troopers in some sort of hibernation. And this has sent social media into a frenzy. Clearly they're being engineered and speculation suggests they are more than likely a form of Dark Trooper. These were advanced battle droids and infantry exoskeletons that featured heavy armor, powerful weapons and jump packs for increased flexibility and tactical advantage.

However, it's unlikely to be the DT-series sentry droid model and according to Twitter, if you watch the end of the episode with descriptive audio enabled, it describes them as "Dark Troopers," which means they'll probably require cloned soldiers inside, operating them.

https://www.space.com/star-wars-the-...pisode-4-recap
[Reply]
Frazod 11-23-2020, 09:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Frazod.
Stryker 09:53 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

https://www.space.com/star-wars-the-...pisode-4-recap
Missed the bottom half - my bad!
[Reply]
notorious 08:42 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Missed the bottom half - my bad!
Hell, I didn’t see it either, so I looked it up and came across that gem of a website.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:33 PM 11-26-2020
This show is great. I love the effects, the settings, the characters.

I like SW lore but haven't really watched Rebels or read any of the books/comics so there are some things I'm sure I miss. Like, I picked up on the mention of the dark saber. I'm assuming I'm supposed to know who Bo-Katan is but nah.
[Reply]
notorious 05:36 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This show is great. I love the effects, the settings, the characters.

I like SW lore but haven't really watched Rebels or read any of the books/comics so there are some things I'm sure I miss. Like, I picked up on the mention of the dark saber. I'm assuming I'm supposed to know who Bo-Katan is but nah.
Same here, I have only watched the movies and Lego Star Wars shorts.

Oh, and the 1978 Christmas Special. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 11:04 PM 11-26-2020
Explanation of the Dark Saber and Bo-Katan. Some Rebels spoilers:

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:37 AM 11-27-2020
Almost too much to unpack from episode 13. Holy shit.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:01 PM 11-27-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:22 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Almost too much to unpack from episode 13. Holy shit.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:52 PM 11-27-2020
Just flawless.

Spoiler!

Baby Yoda made me tear up.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:54 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:09 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
Wow.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:12 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Spoiler!
I think it was just too many drugs.

I'd still like to see him reprise Hicks but that ship has probably sailed. Though, if Linda Hamilton can do Terminator...
[Reply]
Page 64 of 153
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up