ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 160
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mav 05:06 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
That post basically proved what I said. Abandoned the Niners, picked up the chiefs, claim the Browns, and follow Alex Smith around like a love sick puppy. Whatever you wanna call it, you're a creepy bastart.

Fucking dunce.
Like I said. You wouldn't believe any thing I said. Your mind was made up.

I was a browns fan with my grandpa since Bernie, Webster slaughter, and clay matthews the second were around. I was sitting in his lap eating tortilla chips at the local browns backers club the day the drive happened. I was exiled for supporting alex Smith, so I chose to bring my fandom with him. So Fuck you, you judgemental Fuck bag. Lick the whole of my sweaty taint you cock munching wonder bitch.

I could not care less what a piece of shit like you thinks.
[Reply]
TimBone 05:08 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:

I was a browns fan with my grandpa since Bernie, Webster slaughter, and clay matthews the second were around. I was sitting in his lap eating tortilla chips at the local browns backers club the day the drive happened. I was exiled for supporting alex Smith, so I chose to bring my fandom with him. So Fuck you, you judgemental Fuck bag. Lick the whole of my sweaty taint you cock munching wonder bitch.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:09 PM 08-04-2014
What's sad is he will go crawling back to 49ers forums in 3-4 years when Alex retires.
[Reply]
Bufkin 05:10 PM 08-04-2014

I was a browns fan with my grandpa since Bernie, Webster slaughter, and clay matthews the second were around. I was sitting in his lap eating tortilla chips at the local browns backers club the day the drive happened. I was exiled for supporting alex Smith, so I chose to bring my fandom with him. So **** you, you judgemental **** bag. Lick the whole of my sweaty taint you cock munching wonder bitch.

This guy is madder than John Boehner at a soup kitchen. Well done Flybone, his jimmies are rustled at a significant rate.
[Reply]
TimBone 05:10 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Eric Fisher:
This guy is madder than John Boehner at a soup kitchen. Well done Flybone, his jimmies are rustled at a significant rate.
He's easy that way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:11 PM 08-04-2014
What's also sad is he knows he will never be accepted here. And that is why he is so mad.
[Reply]
Mav 05:17 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
What's sad is he will go crawling back to 49ers forums in 3-4 years when Alex retires.
Lol. You hope. Remember bitch. You would still be gone if not for me. You made a lot of failed promises to the good people of cp. I'd close your mouth and avoid me at all cost. But you are functionally retarded. So there is that.
[Reply]
Mav 05:17 PM 08-04-2014
He's easy that way.
Like your mom
[Reply]
TimBone 05:17 PM 08-04-2014
Nah....he'll have been through most of the NFC West by then. When Alex retires, AFC South fan message boards should beware.
[Reply]
TimBone 05:18 PM 08-04-2014
Like your mom
Quality retort. Honestly.
[Reply]
Mav 05:18 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Eric Fisher:
I'm not mad at all. That ass hole just likes to get his ass verbally beat every now and then.
[Reply]
Mav 05:19 PM 08-04-2014
Nah....he'll have been through most of the NFC West by then. When Alex retires, AFC South fan message boards should beware.
So you are saying I have been fans of other teams too?

You creepy stalker!
[Reply]
Mav 05:22 PM 08-04-2014
What's also sad is he knows he will never be accepted here. And that is why he is so mad.
Accepted by who? The likes of you? Probably not. I really don't care. There are plenty of posters that respect my opinions. There aren't many who respect yours clay. You are that creepy uncle at a family reunion who people have to accept because you are family.

Nothing more.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:23 PM 08-04-2014
I'm not mad at all. That ass hole just likes to get his ass verbally beat every now and then.
:-) Ass verbally beat? He hit the nail on the fucking head with you.
[Reply]
Mav 05:24 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Bacon Cheeseburger:
:-) Ass verbally beat? He hit the nail on the fucking head with you.
Oh, look here, there you are. I was starting to miss you. No, really, thanks for showing up.

You talk like you know me. You dont. So scurry away little fella.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 160
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up