ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 158
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:55 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Goddamn do I love Spags. We’ll be ready for these fools

And after this weekend it feels like we are adding Frank Clark and Juan Thornhill!

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:57 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Spags vs Brady is real intriguing. Spags has done real well vs Brady. I think it's because his DB's are really disruptive to the quick routes Brady loves. But wonder if Brady has a chip on his shoulder after spags called the Pats out for cheating. Also Arians might have helped Brady open the offense just enough for Brady to be a little different. First time we played Arians went way too aerial. Im guessing they go more with their bread and butter short passing game vs KC.

But my hunch is that if spags beat Brady in his prime, Brady will have an interesting time beating him at 43. I hope I'm right on that.
Spags has definitely gotten the better of Brady in their last two meetings. Without a true shutdown CB or an All-Pro LB. Or a good pass rush, if you're one of those that believes KC lacks good pass-rushing DLs. And yet Spags has sacked Brady 4 times and pressured or hit Brady 16 times, iirc. It's the pressures and hits that are the key to beating Brady. The more he gets hit, and feels pressure, the quicker his clock gets, and he starts getting rid of the ball earlier and earlier. That's when INTs happen.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:04 PM 01-26-2021
Fun Fact. Frank Clark is tied for 11th in career playoff sacks. He needs 6 more to tie Willie McGinest for first all time
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:12 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fun Fact. Frank Clark is tied for 11th in career playoff sacks. He needs 6 more to tie Willie McGinest for first all time
If it werent for the defenses recent performance i'd be a hell of a lot more nervous. Tampa has pass catchers and runners, a strong front 7 and fast backers. However i think our secondary can put the clamps on them giving MVPATRICK and the patch work line a chance.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
"But they're all coverage sacks, so they don't count as much!":-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
“Wow, the Chiefs message board is by far the worst in the league. What a bunch of cocky entitled bastards. Their level of arrogance is way over anything I saw on the Saints message board.”

Just read this on the Buczone forum... :-):-):-) We are getting a reputation... I really don’t give a ****..
Can't wait until they all come over & tell us how they'll probably lose but there's a damn good chance they win.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Thornhill seemingly returning to his rookie form these past 2 weeks is a huge development for any game, but especially this one against a deep passing game like TB has.

The range of he, Mathieu, and Sneed should make for some tough intermediate to downfield throws if Brady goes that route often. And it also allows the corners like Breeland and Ward to play more physical at the LOS.
And all three of them can get picks along with Breeland. Infact Tom has thrown three picks in the last two games vs the Chiefs and it would be four if Ford wasn't offside. Breeland has picked him off in the last two games and Brady has four picks in the last three games. Jones is sure to line-up on the rookie Stinne in the inside too to create preassure. People talk about our line but TB lost Cappa and had to shuffle the guard and center spots...Jones could be huge in this game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:37 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:39 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
If it werent for the defenses recent performance i'd be a hell of a lot more nervous. Tampa has pass catchers and runners, a strong front 7 and fast backers. However i think our secondary can put the clamps on them giving MVPATRICK and the patch work line a chance.
And despite having all that, they're still mostly a dink and dunk offense.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:39 PM 01-26-2021
Still a lot of time for Sammy to re-injure himself
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:42 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Airport smack? :-)

Good lord, this is gonna be a long two weeks . . . . . . .
[Reply]
493rd 02:42 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

JFC can some of you stop trying to compare the Bucs front 4 to the 49ers?

It’s not even remotely close.
Not trying to directly compare them. The Bucs front 4 is pretty good though and our O line is in pieces. Not sure why that’s not worth discussing in a thread entitled “Let’s talk about the Bucs”. Their line just wrecked Aaron Rodgers.
[Reply]
Azide22 02:48 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And despite having all that, they're still mostly a dink and dunk offense.
I mean, they're in the Super Bowl and all, but I never thought Brady was the best of fits for this team because of his declining deep ball capability.

Still, Results > Anything else. So...
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:49 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Airport smack? :-)

Good lord, this is gonna be a long two weeks . . . . . . .
Just wait until the sanitation departments get with the program
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:50 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
Page 27 of 158
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up