ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I'm sick of you people.
Phobia 07:53 PM 01-09-2004
Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
[Reply]
philfree 08:29 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by :
Me, too. I don't know what I can do to change.
Ooooh,,,,,, don't change............ Just be the best you can be at what you do!

PhilFree :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:44 PM 01-09-2004
Shadoop Shooby doo
[Reply]
tk13 08:50 PM 01-09-2004
I am here, yeah, what joyous fun. Let's play some Uno... oh boy....
[Reply]
alanm 09:31 PM 01-09-2004
If that's the case I guess I'll wander over to the Mange and watch them wallow in dispair.:-)
[Reply]
Logical 10:39 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by SNR:
I had no idea this was the Mange

Moron.
Moron, I thoght you were SNR. Is that your new desired username?:-)
[Reply]
TheNextStep 10:44 PM 01-09-2004
Personally, I don't mind it when all of you wierdo Chief fans take off and logout. This place would be a great forum if there weren't so damned much Chief talk on it.

On another note, I'm really digging "Sic Transit Gloria" by Brand New lately. Good song.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:49 PM 01-09-2004
Phobia well if i had a ride i could get a press pass and watch the game with everybody else .
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:55 PM 01-09-2004
Ya know all you crybabies really tick me off!!! I have to work Sunday from (get this) NOON 'TIL THREE!!!! :-) :-)

So I will have to wait until I get home, and watch the tape of the game and not get on the Planet until the final minutes tick off the clock on the tape. So just StFU and StFD!

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 10:57 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by kcnut:
Phobia well if i had a ride i could get a press pass and watch the game with everybody else .
Yeah. Cuz they just hand those out at the wilcall window.
[Reply]
TheNextStep 10:58 PM 01-09-2004
Could be worse, KS Smitty... you could have gotten the "Well, since your season is over now, you'll have plenty of time on Sunday to do..." speech.

No sympathy from me! I hope that you're busy as hell and your VCR eats the tape! Nanny-nanny boo-boo!
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:01 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Ya know all you crybabies really tick me off!!! I have to work Sunday from (get this) NOON 'TIL THREE!!!! :-) :-)

So I will have to wait until I get home, and watch the tape of the game and not get on the Planet until the final minutes tick off the clock on the tape. So just StFU and StFD!

:-)

Don't worry Smitty, I'll buzz you around 3:15 with the score so you won't have to wait to find out.:-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:03 PM 01-09-2004
Phobia well if i call ahead i can get it. Beside i do want to interview Coach vermiel about his friendship with h.c. Bill Synder.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:03 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by TheNextStep:
Could be worse, KS Smitty... you could have gotten the "Well, since your season is over now, you'll have plenty of time on Sunday to do..." speech.

No sympathy from me! I hope that you're busy as hell and your VCR eats the tape! Nanny-nanny boo-boo!
:-) Why do you torture me, TheNextStep of 12 Raiders Lane???? :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:05 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by kcnut:
Phobia well if i call ahead i can get it. Beside i do want to interview Coach vermiel about his friendship with h.c. Bill Synder.
I would like to see you get into the Chiefs media area with your credentials. In fact, I'd buy you a sixer of your choice if you posted a picture of yourself sitting in the press box at Arrowhead during a Chiefs game.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:08 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Don't worry Smitty, I'll buzz you around 3:15 with the score so you won't have to wait to find out.:-)
:-) For shame PastorMikH for shame. :-)

This has happened quite a bit this year, when I got this job I agreed that Sunday through Thursday would be my work week. What really bites is the fact that our VCR is so old that it only plays back in Black & White. :-) How long has it been since any of you have had to watch a game in B&W???? At least I'll see the game though (and wont be answering the phone).
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up