ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Hall of Classics>A TK...............norm? NOT
tommykat 10:38 PM 08-15-2003
Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
papasmurf 05:26 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.
She is my best friend. Her brother thinks I am his brother-in-law. Course he is anal.
[Reply]
tommykat 08:02 PM 08-16-2003
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.
:-) Just best friends............a guy and girl can do that believe it or not.
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too. :-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:34 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by tommykat:
:-)
That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.
[Reply]
tommykat 08:37 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
That is not what Harry (Billy Crystal) says.
:-) cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...:-)
[Reply]
papasmurf 08:40 PM 08-16-2003
:-) cute.............but we are buds and that is it. I like having a best friend that is a guy as well as a gal. Besides, they can help out more with heavy things in the yard...:-)
And we can be abuse and are more forgiving than women.
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:32 PM 08-16-2003
Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.
[Reply]
tommykat 09:45 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Not to mention freeing Damsels trapped behind washing machines. And painting KilZ on the floor and then sealing up the house and just about killing you.
:-) He and Bro just about did do me in with the Kilz.....
[Reply]
Logical 09:59 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=15620&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Where do you come up with an image like that one?
[Reply]
tommykat 10:02 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
Where do you come up with an image like that one?
:-) lost me on this one.
[Reply]
2bikemike 10:05 PM 08-16-2003
I think he is referring to the smilies with the signs saying

"this post is worthles without pics"
[Reply]
RNR 06:11 PM 08-17-2003
By the way for all thinking Kodak moment..........it was at first...ass in the air till I finally fell to the floor. If my neck and arm didn't hurt so much I would be laughing too. :-)
FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs :-)
[Reply]
tommykat 06:14 PM 08-17-2003
FWIW I may be a redneck but I do understand a platonic relationship as I have several friends who are girls, a couple of them I dated and remain good friends to this day. For some reason I thought you and Papa were a couple. Anyway I hope you get better soon, as I have said before if a person can't laugh at themselfs they miss out on a lot of laughs :-)
I mowed today and weed eated............but my right arm is swollen 2 times the size from being stuck under a wire......That part hurts....neck is still sore.....the rest??? Brusies heal.....:-)
[Reply]
RNR 06:18 PM 08-17-2003
Brusies heal.....:-)
So does pride :-)
[Reply]
tommykat 06:22 PM 08-17-2003
So does pride :-)
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. :-)
[Reply]
papasmurf 06:25 PM 08-17-2003
Amen to that..........that was so stupid, but I would do it again just knowing how pig headed I am. If I am determened to do something I go for it, but I will re-think this one. :-)
YOu Stubborn?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up